What's new

Powdered Kava Borongoru Vanuatu Kava

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor

Vanuatu Borongoru Kava
Vanuatu Borongoru is the perfect kava to drink for stress relief or to reduce feelings of anxiousness. Vanuatu Borongoru is the heaviest kava in our shop. It is very relaxing, so best for drinking in the late afternoon or evening. Vanuatu Borongoru is also the kava we recommend to anyone wanting to drink kava to help them get a good night’s sleep.

One of the best premium kavas on the market for deep mind and body relaxation – you won’t find Vanuatu Borongoru kava available anywhere else. 100% Noble kava sourced direct from small Vanuatu island farmers for quality, freshness and better effects.

Effects: Heavy

The effects of Vanuatu Borongoru kava are heavy. It is a very relaxing kava that quickly calms your mind and makes your body feel heavy and relaxed. Initial relaxation is followed by more sedative effects.

CherryPie

My husband has a health issue and is using Borongoru. It has helped his symptoms quite a bit and he wants to continue. The problem is that the product causes him some gastric disturbances and he has to run to the bathroom several times a day. He is using the root powder and the Bogongoru is working well for him so he doesn't want to change to a different kava. But living with loose bowels isn't good. Any suggestions?

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
My husband has a health issue and is using Borongoru. It has helped his symptoms quite a bit and he wants to continue. The problem is that the product causes him some gastric disturbances and he has to run to the bathroom several times a day. He is using the root powder and the Bogongoru is working well for him so he doesn't want to change to a different kava. But living with loose bowels isn't good. Any suggestions?
How does he prepare it?
Medium grind or micronized?

D

Deleted member 9642

Is it normal for the Borongoru to have a smoky smell? I bought this kava from an Austrian retailer, but I have a doubt that it is the same product because I already bought Vula Waka at KwK and I never smelled this smell (not even in other kavas). But maybe the Borongoru is different?

Szafirek

Kava Curious
Is it normal for the Borongoru to have a smoky smell? I bought this kava from an Austrian retailer, but I have a doubt that it is the same product because I already bought Vula Waka at KwK and I never smelled this smell (not even in other kavas). But maybe the Borongoru is different?
I have Borongoru from KWK. It hasn't smoky smell or taste. The only smoky kava I know is Loa Waka also from KWK

Edit:
I found this topic https://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/smokey-or-astringent-taste-profile.12366/
This taste may be the result of drying with the help of fire

Last edited:

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Just responded to your DM. I'm not sure about the retailer you're using, but Borongoru doesn't typically have a smoky smell.