What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borongoru

Jacob Bula

Nobody
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":6,"Body":10,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":10,"Taste":"8","Preparation":"4 to 6 tablespoons in 24 oz of water. Traditional.","Duration":"Until Sleep","SideEffects":"Light drowsiness next day","Headline":""}
My go to kava that I always have to have in stock. Super sedating, more effective than stone for me. As a former alcoholic, if I want to turn off my brain and melt into the couch after working 12 hour night shifts, I finally have an alternative to beer. In fact, If I had to choose, I'd rather have this anytime.

Kapmcrunk

The Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My go to kava that I always have to have in stock. Super sedating, more effective than stone for me. As a former alcoholic, if I want to turn off my brain and melt into the couch after working 12 hour night shifts, I finally have an alternative to beer. In fact, If I had to choose, I'd rather have this anytime.
You and I might be the only ones who agree on taste on Boron. Most people can't stand it. It's never bothered me.

Precipitated

Kava Curious
The current batch I have tastes a lot like halva (peanut dessert from middle east). Delicious! (As delicious as kava can be lol)

Fun fact, for nearly 2 years I used to have a bar of halva for lunch every day at work. So you could say this one is up my alley for sure.