What's new

Bula to all, ode to Kava-forums

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
The kavaforums is a wonderful buffer between newcomers, regulars, vendors, and enthusiasts. There is a wealth of information presented regularly that is quite literally in some cases saving lives. The forums have always been different than anywhere else I've seen and that's a testament to the community here, those who maintain the site, and ultimately Kava itself. Whenever a newcomer or regular asks a question, they typically receive a well thought out response that is tailored specifically for them, no matter how many times the same topic has been brought up before.

The online culture with the addition of prominent figure's efforts such has Dr. Lebot have helped push Kava in a positive light for everyone to see. It's quite frankly exciting to see an ever increasingly population of enthusiasts that are passionate about this wonderful plant grow regularly. With said growth we continue to diversify, which in terms will continue to bring controversies and disagreements to the forefront. There is absolutely nothing wrong with disagreements, I just ask that we as a community keep in mind what this is all about and stay professional. Part of me likes to see the heavy arguments from time to time; it highlights the passion we all share. But we also need to keep in mind that this forum indeed does directly affect the general publics perception of Kava whether good or bad.

I'd just like to see everyone trying to embody what Kava is about; to continue to foster the reputation that Kava already has in most of our hearts, mind, and bodies. Kava will continue to garner notoriety, lets keep it positive so those who come can see what this sublime plant has to offer.

Bula to all, ode to kava-forums

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
In some online forums, I've seen separate sections for vendors to post in. I know we sort of have that at KF, but it seems like most vendors post their ads, grievances, etc with the regulars.

If the kids can't play nice, maybe they should be restricted to their own playground. I'd like to keep the kava talk separate from the vendor talk, personally. Either that or the rules need to be more strictly enforced on vendors. Even though kavafied and BKH had legitimate concerns, what they posted was completely inappropriate, and it just started another big pissing contest that makes everyone look bad.

I like being able to talk about kava on this forum. I think something needs to be done to at least separate all of this competition-induced drama from our casual conversations.