What's new

Buy Kava (GMP or ISO 22000 or HACCP requested)

bast

Looking for Kava company with one of these certificate: GMP,ISO 22000 or HACCP.
Without "good manufacturing practice" certificate i won't be able to import in my country( Thailand).
Noble kava only ratio Lateral/Basal 80/20%
I buy 25USD/kilo noble kava pounded
Fist order 100kg
Please note that the market may be very big here!

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Without "good manufacturing practice" certificate i won't be able to import in my country( Thailand).
Fist order 100kg
$25/kg for noble kava from an hcaap certified place? even 10 years ago this was unrealistic.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Fist order 100kg
Not possible my friend... The best I can do is $30/LB for our Bulk Kava Powder ::KavaChug::

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
No sarcasm intended, I thought if you are buying quantities of 250x pound, the price per pound would go to 1/4th, that appears to not be the case.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
No sarcasm intended, I thought if you are buying quantities of 250x pound, the price per pound would go to 1/4th, that appears to not be the case.
Ah, ok. Unfortunately, such a price drop is far from realistic nowadays. 10-15 years ago it might have been, though.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I thought if you are buying quantities of 250x pound, the price per pound would go to 1/4th, that appears to not be the case.
OP's offer of $25/kg is below the farm gate price in Fiji. At the farm gate, prices go up instead of down when you buy more. Exporters and middlemen will pay a premium to buy a large amount of good kava from a single farm. Much better to buy a ton from one farmer than deal with 30 random farmers who all clean and prep their kava in different ways.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Also bare in mind Op is asking for the price per kilo, seller responded in lbs. Op wants to pay $25 per kilo, seller offer is $66.15 per kilo, or $30 per pound.