What's new

Canada Border Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Sometimes I add, if necessary, because they look dubious, "you know how plenty of normal sane people you know drink some kind of weird herbal tea or other, tastes bad, costs money and doesn't do a damn thing except make you pee? Well this is mine."

And if THAT doesn't do the trick, my infallible ace in the hole is, "my wife makes me drink it."

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Just saw on my shipping tracker that I will have to pay $13 when my package gets here in duties/taxes. First time this has happened to me.At least it's on Mahakea that I got a wicked deal on to start with, but still pretty annoying.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Just saw on my shipping tracker that I will have to pay $13 when my package gets here in duties/taxes. First time this has happened to me.At least it's on Mahakea that I got a wicked deal on to start with, but still pretty annoying.
I wonder why they are asking for $13? Does this happen to all people how get kava in Canada?
Aloha.

Chris

Enwoueï

Kava Curious
I wonder why they are asking for $13? Does this happen to all people how get kava in Canada?
Aloha.

Chris
Federal/provincial sales tax and a CAD $10 administrative fee for collecting it. All parcels worth more than CAD $20 are theoretically taxable. In practice, depending on a multitude of factors, some CAD $20+ parcels are taxed and some aren't. (I sent you an email about the shipment that I received today, Chris, mahalo.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.