What's new

Ceramic "shell" Birthday Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I'm so stoked! It was my birthday last Saturday and one of my employees, Erik, made me this kava "shell", which he gave me today. We had been thinking about a way to say HDIC (Head Dude In Charge) for a while. "Warlord" was too aggressive, "Kava King" is a competitor. I let my employees, three of whom are from Hawaii, decide and they went with Ali'i, which loosely means "royalty" or "chief" in Hawaiian. I like it!

I mentioned them in a previous post. He'd be willing to sell them in limited numbers if anybody's interested. He's got a bunch of different glazes. Shoot me a message if anybody wants one and I'll connect you with Erik.
FB_IMG_1489873341071.jpg

listentothekava

Chief of Grog
I'm so stoked! It was my birthday last Saturday and one of my employees, Erik, made me this kava "shell", which he gave me today. We had been thinking about a way to say HDIC (Head Dude In Charge) for a while. "Warlord" was too aggressive, "Kava King" is a competitor. I let my employees, three of whom are from Hawaii, decide and they went with Ali'i, which loosely means "royalty" or "chief" in Hawaiian. I like it!

I mentioned them in a previous post. He'd be willing to sell them in limited numbers if anybody's interested. He's got a bunch of different glazes. Shoot me a message if anybody wants one and I'll connect you with Erik. View attachment 7673
I think I could use one of these fancy shells. How do I go about acquiring one?

Status
Not open for further replies.