What's new

CHAPPED LIPS! No doubt due to the evil kava root.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Any remedies? And I mean, hellaciously chapped, can't sleep it hurts so bad, can't smile, bleeding, drinking water hurts... OH God PLEASE HELP ME!

Us tropical folk don't handle chapped dry skin very well. I think the dry-ish air and the kava have finally stripped my poor lips of their lovely luster.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Any remedies? And I mean, hellaciously chapped, can't sleep it hurts so bad, can't smile, bleeding, drinking water hurts... OH God PLEASE HELP ME!

Us tropical folk don't handle chapped dry skin very well. I think the dry-ish air and the kava have finally stripped my poor lips of their lovely luster.
I feel for ya. The best chapped lip balm I've found is lypsyl. Tends to actually keep your lips from drying out completely after it's mostly gone.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Coconut oil and back off on the kava. I wish I had a cure for ya but I haven't found one. It will improve probably if you just keep drinking through it, but not as quickly as if you stop.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Coconut oil and back off on the kava. I wish I had a cure for ya but I haven't found one. It will improve probably if you just keep drinking through it, but not as quickly as if you stop.
I eat coconut fat like ice cream. Love the stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.