Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Can anyone recommend BKH Paralasul?

Does anyone know its chemotype?

Here is the link:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Hey Bubz, I think most (if not all) of the vendors are getting Palarasul from the same source...and the chemotype I'm seeing for it is usually 423156.
It's possible BKH has a different source, a newer batch, or maybe processes it in a way that slightly changes the numbers...but in general, i think it's safe to assume it's pretty much the same as everyone elses. ::tanoafull::

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Hey sɥɐʞɐs, what it is. Thanks for the info. Thats indeed a good chemotype. Interestingly according to Lebot (p.221) true Palarasul comes from Santo with a chemotype of 246351. interestingly, I just received some Stone from Nakamal at Home with a chemotype of 423165, which is very very close to this "Palarasul" that is being sold. I'm not going to quibble about it though. 423156 and 423165 are obviously very close, and both will have positive and desirable effects.

Wishing you a great weekend & keep it metal.

BTW does Judd come by here any more?

Last edited:

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Hey sɥɐʞɐs, what it is. Thanks for the info. Thats indeed a good chemotype. Interestingly according to Lebot (p.221) true Palarasul comes from Santo with a chemotype of 246351. interestingly, I just received some Stone from Nakamal at Home with a chemotype of 423165, which is very very close to this "Palarasul" that is being sold. I'm not going to quibble about it though. 423156 and 423165 are obviously very close, and both will have positive and desirable effects.

Wishing you a great weekend & keep it metal.

BTW does Judd come by here any more?
The 246351 was done using a chloroform extract in a HPLC machine. This is an outdated procedure in testing kava, as acetone is the most effective solvent in terms of yield. Palarasul would come up as 423156 using acetonic exract in a HPLC machine, which is how labs in the US test today.