Kava Blend Coconut Chai Fijian Waka: 12oz Triple Shell Pouches

Karuna Kava

Kava Entrepreneur Boise, ID
Kava Vendor
PXL_20210616_024616052.jpg

Coconut Chai Fijian Waka
Product Link: https://www.karunakava.com/shop/coconut-chai-fijian-waka
Coconut Chai Fijian Waka

Drinking kava doesn’t have to be a strictly nighttime activity; our new Triple Shell Coconut Chai Fijian Waka pouches make a great morning or daytime sipping kava. Slightly caffeinated via Organic Coconut Chai Black tea, this kava provides a nootropic and focusing calm that is desirable when you need to get things done, but still want to enjoy the benefits of kava.

Sourced from the Savusavu region of Fiji, the kava roots used to produce our Coconut Chai Fijian Waka are calming yet uplifting. One of our tastier and more enjoyable drinking kavas, we have added organic Coconut Milk for increased smoothness and improved effect.

Brewer’s Notes: It’s kind of hard to beat this combination, and it represents many of the positive aspects of kava in both flavor and effect. The coconut brings you back to the islands, and the kava keeps you there. I’ve been making Coconut Chai kavas for a few years now, and it is a real pleasure to bring them to the pouch. This isn’t one of my favorites without reason.

Ingredients: R/O Filtered Water, Fijian Loloma Waka Noble Kava Root, Coconut Milk, Raw Idaho Honey, Organic Coconut Chai Black Tea, Naturally Derived Citric Acid (For Freshness)

For most desirable flavor and effect, consume within 2 weeks and refrigerate upon delivery. Drink within 24 hours of opening.

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
Can't say it any better, Bula! This is so good! I may be replacing the morning coffee with this! Smooth and can't beat the coconut! Great work! Bought 2 of this flavor and 2 of the berry, non-caf . Good stuff! My new backpacking kava! ::kavaleaf:: ::happyshell::
THank you brother! It was fun getting some kava in us down by the Boise River!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Fantastic! Will you get this for us please, @GhostHeartZer0 ?
I attempted to order just now, @Karuna Kava . I am positive my card info is correct and that I have sufficient funds in my bank account. The order fails to complete nonetheless. I am not sure why, so I hope you will have this delicious looking product in the future so I may order again. At first I was excited about the idea of the blend being dry, roots, tea, spices, honey. When I saw R/O water as an ingredient I thought, "Water?? Why?" and came to the conclusion that it must be a bottled drink. Sounds very good either way.

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
Fantastic! Will you get this for us please, @GhostHeartZer0 ?
I attempted to order just now, @Karuna Kava . I am positive my card info is correct and that I have sufficient funds in my bank account. The order fails to complete nonetheless. I am not sure why, so I hope you will have this delicious looking product in the future so I may order again. At first I was excited about the idea of the blend being dry, roots, tea, spices, honey. When I saw R/O water as an ingredient I thought, "Water?? Why?" and came to the conclusion that it must be a bottled drink. Sounds very good either way.
Hey there; we are currently working on reformulating our recipe for the Coconut Chai Fijian Waka; this heat wave in the US has caused a bit of spoilage issue which we are working hard to overcome. Are you located in the US?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Mine wasn’t spoiled! I had a full pouch last night on the zoom chat and honestly I'm speechless. This is a fantastically executed product. It's not one that makes you go "well, it probably wont work, but I already paid for it". This stuff actually works and works WELL.

On the label it says "Socially uplifting" and I completely agree 100%. This portable format is absolutely perfect for on the go, or for sitting totally still.

One thing I will remark on is the smoothness of this kava. You can actually sip it.

Also, I didn't need a chaser. There is nothing about this product I didn't love, and it makes me all the more excited for what's to come from Karuna in the future.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I do live in the US. I hear it ships frozen? That sounds good. I will try it. I love that you enjoy it @Kapmcrunk . I of course have my skepticism when it comes to "feeling" any kava that is not prepared traditionally, without drinking ten servings. We shall see, I'll try the chai.

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
I do live in the US. I hear it ships frozen? That sounds good. I will try it. I love that you enjoy it @Kapmcrunk . I of course have my skepticism when it comes to "feeling" any kava that is not prepared traditionally, without drinking ten servings. We shall see, I'll try the chai.
The Chai is now available at our website if you would like to give it a try! This is prepared from traditional medium grind kava root and is squeezed by hand throughout the process. I hope you enjoy, we look forward to your order.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
As in, right now? I received a notification. Something about me saying Coconut Chai Fiji Waka sounds good-It sure does! I have had the Damu Chai, which was very nice, I'm pretty sure it wasn't waka nor coconut however. I think we are talking about a different recipe. What I have learned from you, @Karuna Kava is it does not matter what your ingredients are, I'll love the drink when I drink it. They all taste so good. I simply have to let some air in them and give a shake and then siphon the air out till it's blissful lightly sweetened and flavored with spices, teas, kava. My workmate pointed out to me that these are three servings, almost got me in trouble for having "nine servings of kava at work". Do you ever drink a full pouch?

thank you.

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
As in, right now? I received a notification. Something about me saying Coconut Chai Fiji Waka sounds good-It sure does! I have had the Damu Chai, which was very nice, I'm pretty sure it wasn't waka nor coconut however. I think we are talking about a different recipe. What I have learned from you, @Karuna Kava is it does not matter what your ingredients are, I'll love the drink when I drink it. They all taste so good. I simply have to let some air in them and give a shake and then siphon the air out till it's blissful lightly sweetened and flavored with spices, teas, kava. My workmate pointed out to me that these are three servings, almost got me in trouble for having "nine servings of kava at work". Do you ever drink a full pouch?

thank you.
Hey there! Yes, the coconut chai.... it was a fantastic kava variety, and I'll probably bring it back now that we know what we know about pasteurizing kava. We had to shelve that one, as the coconut milk almost always led to it going south if it got stuck for an extra day or two during shipping. Major learning moment for us as a company. Product safety and scientific data on the microbial content of the end product are incredibly important. You could make the best kava in the world, but that's worthless if it goes bad before it can be enjoyed.

I often drink a whole pouch, or several, throughout a sesh. I just don't like to drink them too fast, all at once, as you can get more kick out of one of those pouches if you time the servings right. Fortunately I have a pretty good supply of them, so I tend to drink a few per day just to keep a proverbial "eye" on the product. Essentially, I try to drink enough kava so that I act as a taste-tester, constantly monitoring that the product is still as good as it is supposed to be. It's a rough job, but I'll do anything for the customer. :cool::cool:;)