What's new

Come on guys...

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Okay, I will add to this, first of all that is a lot of kava in that picture in the post above mine. Well I just finished drying and grinding some Tongan kava I grew, it was a 5 year old plant and I got a lot of nice kava from it. I made some kava cuttings from the branches after I harvested the kava and i also planted 6 new kava plants today. What else Kava do you want to talk about? Aloha.

Chris

kavalover

Outsider
It's kind of always been slow, since the old forums. Actually, this place is much more lively than the old forums ever were. Still, I guess those of us who spent time there back in the day just kind of got used to it lol.

We have a small community of kava drinkers and I've always liked it that way honestly.

Last edited:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
That's weird...every 2-3 days the forum seems to explode with new posts. Maybe that's just me. *shrugs*

I might start an off topic thread down below.

Might as well I suppose.

D

Deleted User01

First off, Yepimon, you just got shrugged. (lol) Second, I decided to try the technique where you boil some kava in water and then dump the rest of the liquid to bring it back to a decent temperature. Sunday morning, I'm making my typical 2 bottles of Melo Melo with 1 bottle of Boruguru+Koniak (50/50). Ayeeeee, the dreaded Tudie Koniak ...:eek:

I'm going to up the ante and use 2 cups of Melo powder this time (as opposed to 1.5 cups). I'm hoping to create a concoction that can only be described as Hallucinogenic in nature. Errrr, I mean very relaxing. Yes sir, very relaxing with good effects. That's what I'm aiming for. I will report back to you from outer space. Yes, Outoboros, outer space. So there you have it, a typical Saturday nite Kava post. :p

Bert07

Me like da kava
Admittedly I've been so busy all I've been drinking is alcohol. I'll get back into it hopefully soon. My eating schedule has been sporadic so it's difficult to plan ahead for the Kava, and we all know Kava on an empty stomach.

infraredz

BULA!
I'm back! Here's another (albeit useless) post to add to the mix :D

Honestly though, I feel that this forum is incredibly lively considering the nature of kava and its users. Plus, once the switch from Yuku really took hold, it's seemed that the participation is actually higher now.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
If you think it's dead here, you should try posting to the Yuku site, until someone tells you the forum was moved!! :)

I seriously did not know the forum moved until KapnKrunk was kind enough to tell me.

D

Deactivated Account

If you think it's dead here, you should try posting to the Yuku site, until someone tells you the forum was moved!! :)

I seriously did not know the forum moved until KapnKrunk was kind enough to tell me.
You too ??? I actually thought it disbanded.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It looks like we're having one of our mini dry spells. Happens occasionally. Sometimes us rootheads have to sit back and just stare.....at the wall....for 5 hours.