What's new

Concentrate Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I was reviewing your reviews and noticed there was once for concentrate. The reviewer tagged it as an unlisted type of kava. I want to fix this, but am unsure what to do.

Is your concentrate a beverage or an extract or something else?

Thanks

R

Rookietwoshoes

I think it's a beverage because you either mix it with water or drink it straight like a shot.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Think it's about time for me to order too. They're baiting us with 50's next week (-13F tonight tho). brrrr

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I have another two bottles of concentrate on the way along with the Pouni Ono, which is rad. The concentrate is a fantastic daytime drink and the most tasty kava preparation I've ever had. I'm going over to a friend's house to introduce him and his wife to Kava and I think I'm gonna show up with the KavaBoy I got today (and am currently in the midst of experiencing) and some concentrate for the people who are really turned off by the taste.

blindy107

Kava Lover
@Steve Mariotti I like to make kava kalmsicles with the concentrate! Mix it with whole milk or cream if you are ballsy. I prefer cream. Then just a touch of vanilla extract. Yummmmmmmmmmm!! It's like those orange cream pops...but guava...and headier...hahahah!

Oh and if you use milk or cream just use like half the recommend "water" dosage.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
@Steve Mariotti I like to make kava kalmsicles with the concentrate! Mix it with whole milk or cream if you are ballsy. I prefer cream. Then just a touch of vanilla extract. Yummmmmmmmmmm!! It's like those orange cream pops...but guava...and headier...hahahah!

Oh and if you use milk or cream just use like half the recommend "water" dosage.
Wow, never thought about freezing it for a confection! That sounds delicious, but my lactose intolerance has me wincing at the notion of heavy cream. I see what you're going for, there. Sounds really refreshing.

Currently just a tall glass over ice is a fantastic and refreshing way to shake off a trip to CostCo or some other harried shopping-related experience.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I have another two bottles of concentrate on the way along with the Pouni Ono, which is rad. The concentrate is a fantastic daytime drink and the most tasty kava preparation I've ever had. I'm going over to a friend's house to introduce him and his wife to Kava and I think I'm gonna show up with the KavaBoy I got today (and am currently in the midst of experiencing) and some concentrate for the people who are really turned off by the taste.
Just like a regular Johnny Kavaseed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.