What's new

Kava Beverage Review Concentrate

Superior Sandman

Kava Curious
I was excited to recieve my hot sauce bottle of goodness from KWK. Pulled out the measuring tbsp, poured, and swished. Great taste, like guava with a hint of kava. Downed it and quickly went numb from my lips to my stomach.

The heady effects came up fast, shortly followed by the warm and fuzzies. Within 30 mins I was feeling free of my general anxiety and the tension my body holds from it.

A few very enjoyable experiences leading to great nights of sleep and I'm not even half way through my bottle. Not a bad value and I can't wait to try it along side a few shells.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Dang, I have yet to try that. I'll bet you can make a mean 4th of July Cocktail with Kalm (sans Alcohol). Maybe a Kalmerita. :hungry: Nice review.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Dang, I have yet to try that. I'll bet you can make a mean 4th of July Cocktail with Kalm (sans Alcohol). Maybe a Kalmerita. :hungry: Nice review.
Java you gotta add some concentrate to your poolside bar. a little goes a long way and it is very tasty! makes a nice looking drink also. my grog ends up being not cold a lot of the time when drinking it since I like to use warm or even hot water so a nice tasting, cold kava drink as a chaser to the bitterness is all the better!