What's new

Cream for Dermo

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
I know sometimes when I'm heavy on the kava I get some dermo around my knuckles, lately I just think it's been working with bleach every day and the extremely cold weather. But either way this cream ( okeefs working hands)works wonders for dermopathy as well.

Attachments

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I know sometimes when I'm heavy on the kava I get some dermo around my knuckles, lately I just think it's been working with bleach every day and the extremely cold weather. But either way this cream ( okeefs working hands)works wonders for dermopathy as well.
Over the years I've found this to be the only product that really works. If you have hand-dermo I highly suggest it.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
Where I work actually has that stuff, I'm gonna try it. So far nothing has worked well, it's only mild and makes my hand look and feel a little more rough so I don't mind besides the fact it's so ugly. Strange thing is I have the dermo nowhere else not even my feet which I imagine have the same general amount of circulation going to them, heard of a lot of people getting it on their face and such but hasn't happened either.

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
I also have a healthy amount of coconut oil in my diet as that's what I make my cannabis edibles with

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
Where I work actually has that stuff, I'm gonna try it. So far nothing has worked well, it's only mild and makes my hand look and feel a little more rough so I don't mind besides the fact it's so ugly. Strange thing is I have the dermo nowhere else not even my feet which I imagine have the same general amount of circulation going to them, heard of a lot of people getting it on their face and such but hasn't happened either.
It does take a couple days of continuous use to get back to normal skin. Otherwise just include it in your regime evrey 2 days or so

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I have a tube of that cream and agree that it's great! I used it for dermo and now for work. Heals up cracks and scratches faster than neosporin.