What's new

Current Akua ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
On a quest heady Kava's...
and basically something to fill where Pouni isn't quite their at the moment.

How is the current Akua?

What I liked about Pouni was smooth, nice on the tummy, super tasty. I also loved that it'd encourage me to laugh and lighten up a bunch about stuff.
Might the current Akua fill that void?
Or are their others that might be better for that?

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would recommend the kumakua for heady effect. Really fantastic if you like heady kava. I think you already knew that tho lol

Lavakava

I got some last week and found it very weak, I posted on Reddit about it and Judd from support service at BKH replied it wasn’t their strongest kava, more of a lighter and everyday one for something in the morning almost.
I find it good for muscle relaxation but not anxiety.

KavaOkie

Kava Curious
Just ordered some Akua from BKH. I'm new to Kavas, but so far I have had 1/2lb of Tikaram's Tonga, and am currently working on a lb of Kava Supreme by Kavafied. I will be sure to post how the Akua I get from BKH makes me feel. My normal nightly ritual is 2 TBLspns to 500ml of water in an Aluball Shaker as soon as I get home from work. Then one more of the exact same concoction approximately 30 mins to 1 hour later depending on strength and how I am feeling. I normally add water and rewash after the first shaker has been drank and try to get any remaining kavalactones out of the ball that might be left after first wash. Let you know what I think as soon as my first bag of BKH shows up. ::chugger::

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Just ordered some Akua from BKH. I'm new to Kavas, but so far I have had 1/2lb of Tikaram's Tonga, and am currently working on a lb of Kava Supreme by Kavafied. I will be sure to post how the Akua I get from BKH makes me feel. My normal nightly ritual is 2 TBLspns to 500ml of water in an Aluball Shaker as soon as I get home from work. Then one more of the exact same concoction approximately 30 mins to 1 hour later depending on strength and how I am feeling. I normally add water and rewash after the first shaker has been drank and try to get any remaining kavalactones out of the ball that might be left after first wash. Let you know what I think as soon as my first bag of BKH shows up. ::chugger::
IMO it tastes better if you do those two washes one after the other and then mix them both together. Of course, sometimes, I just don't want to wait till that second wash is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.