What's new

Daily Kava for pain/anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uttad

Kava Curious
Greetings! I am new to Kava. I've taken the HerbPharm Tincture for the last week while awaiting some Boroguru (micronized) from GHK. It helps mildly but inly for a very short period of time. I have back pain and muscle spasms as well as anxiety. What would you pros recommend? Looking for something to sustain me throughout the day and then something that is stronger to help with sleep. Is that even possible/safe (to take daily a couple times a day)? I'm really clueless here so any and all help would be greatly appreciated! I don't want to take pain meds!

Last edited:

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
The borongoru that you ordered should defiantly hit the spot! If it's not strong enough though, you might want to look into some png tudeis, but do your homework. Some believe that tideis are dangerous to the liver, and they defiantly produce mild hangovers.

Uttad

Kava Curious
I can't thank you all enough! Do most people drink kava daily without problem (noble, of course)?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I can't thank you all enough! Do most people drink kava daily without problem (noble, of course)?
Yes, generally, but everyone is different. Un-diagnosed conditions, your general health, concurrent drug, meds, herb usage, previous drug/alcohol damage, hydration, your level of dosage...all these could have an impact on how it affects you. But in general, it's one of the most harmlessand effective, psychoactive substances around.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have suffered from anxiety for a long time, I drink kava daily, twice or three times a day, lol but it really works, I find the headier kavas better for daytime and it really helps with anxiety, kava does almost as good a job as a Benzo would. Nighttime I either stop drinking early or sometimes I drink a stronger kava like nene or hiwa.

Uttad

Kava Curious
Loving hearing about your experience! How long have you been drinking winfab, shakes and ligermeat?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have been drinking kava daily for 4 months, missed a couple days here and there due to lack of goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.