What's new

Dammit I puked again. What am I doing wrong?

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
But not before becoming completely legless. I'm doing something wrong. Can YOU help me figure it out?
Moderately empty stomach

Two cups dry root spaced over 3 hours.

No food after a light meal in between sessions.

Awww shoot. That it isn’t it? Two cups is two much. How much do you Jedis have?

blindy107

Kava Lover
Holy cow. That's a ton of root. I use 1/4 - 1/3 cup or 4-6tbsp. I extract with hot tap water and occasionally some kind of fat like dairy or other milk or coconut oil. Those upset my tummy more though. Am I a lightweight? I almost fell down the stairs on half of my grog from 1/3 cup prep of Nangol noble...

D

Deleted User01

Two cups? Is that like a bag? :LOL: If I did two cups, it was to make (2) 16 oz bottles for the week ... not for the day. You might try half of that for starters. Boy, you are going to save a lot of money if that is the case.

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
I know I know I know...I just needed to hear it from someone else.

FIIIIINNNEE, I'll tone down my ridiculous kava usage to something merely irresponsible.

Also, money is irreelephant when it comes to kava.

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
If only I was brave enough to take on 2 cups of kava. Dang...I'm curious as to what I might end up doing on 2 cups...:hungry:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
You see that rock over there on the side of the road? *whisper* it's not really a rock....that's me after 2 cups of root.

::awesomesmiles::

Crunked

Proselytizer
Look out Weight Watchers. Skydude has developed a new fast acting weight loss technique. :yuck:
As a matter of interest, which kava were you able to chug 2 cups?

D

Deleted User01

If only I was brave enough to take on 2 cups of kava. Dang...I'm curious as to what I might end up doing on 2 cups...:hungry:
Why are you curious? Skywalker already told you how you are gong to end up.
I'm going to start selling a new product around here. It's called Oops I puked on my Shirt Sanitizer and Cleaner. By the same makers of "Oops, I Crapped in My Pants Adult Diapers". From the looks of it, I can probably sell a combo pack. :LOL: ... with a 10 percent Black Friday Discount. There is money to be made during the flu season.

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
But, what about the psychological effects?

Just from breaking my Reverse Tolerance point by 2/3 cup kava, I know that there's no turn-back point from the nausea.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Ok, 2 cups of root sounds like a solid alternative to enema.

In case you chose to use more moderate amounts and still had problems, I would suggest chewing some real ginger (or eating crystalized ginger). Just be careful. Ginger is also known for its laxative effects.

D

Deactivated Account

I will easily mix 2 cups on a big night & sometimes more. I'm a kava pig.

Yes it's a knifes edge & it happens.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Lebot quotes some Australian report according to which "an occasional kava drinker uses about 100grams of powder per week (...); a heavy drinker uses 310 grams per week; and a very heavy drinker uses 440 grams per week"

If I am correct, one cup of kava is around 100-120 grams of powder. So, I think these Aussies should add an extra category to their report: "a kava pig drinker", i.e. a user who consumes the weekly dosage of a very heavy drinker in two sessions :)

D

Deactivated Account

Lebot quotes some Australian report according to which "an occasional kava drinker uses about 100grams of powder per week (...); a heavy drinker uses 310 grams per week; and a very heavy drinker uses 440 grams per week"

If I am correct, one cup of kava is around 100-120 grams of powder. So, I think these Aussies should add an extra category to their report: "a kava pig drinker", i.e. a user who consumes the weekly dosage of a very heavy drinker in two sessions :)
It's all I can do to make 1kg last a weekend.

Now you know why I don't drink it all the time. Lebot should lob at my joint & tuck in !

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
I thought I was a heavyweight lol. I'll maybe drink a cup and a half over an entire day if its a holiday... 2 cups on rare occasions... 2 cups in an evening??! I imagine a looot of farting.

D

Deactivated Account

Two cups would be a six to eight day supply for me, just thinking about drinking that much in three hours makes me queasy! :confused:
I didn't say anything about not getting queasy...I can go 50 shades of green.

I'm a boots & all type bloke.