What's new

Dermopathy

mjazzguitar

Kava Curious
For a while I was using Kava quite a bit and started noticing wrinkles on the side of my face. I had my annual checkup and he noticed how dry my skin had become.
I asked him why that was a bad thing and he said that you would be more prone to eczema.
I'm not here to plug anything but he prescribed Neutrogena after showering.
Just because it's over the counter doesn't mean he didn't prescribe it. "Recommended" would be the wrong word. A doctor could prescribe a half hour walk every day.
But I digress.
I just want to say that that stuff works like magic. It feels like your skin just absorbs it, and I think it's something like 97% natural and IIRC, he said the main ingredient was sesame oil.

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
That's good to hear. I found gold bond ultimate worked for my dermo as well. I had tried amlactin first but I think my skin was at the wrong stage for it as it stung badly and made it worse...haha

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Gold Bond Ultimate has been my savior over the years. I use it on my back, and then amlactin on my arms and chest. And just to echo off of Blindy if your dermapothy is bad, and your skin is split....amlactin will knock you to the floor. I'm pretty sure I traveled through time when amlactin contacted my bleeding dermapothy.