What's new

Dermopathy

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Remember when Cartman broke his funny bone from hearing the funniest joke? This thread is the same as that joke :)
Not gonna lie I have been keeping an extra eye on my conversations inbox...

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Introducing the Squanch Spa Dermotherapy Treatment for the Ladeeeez!
First we start with this:
squanch woman.jpg

Then we liberally apply this:
wet.png

Results shown here:
results.jpg

results 2.png

bigfoot woman.png

To get the ball rolling on my new kava based business venture I would like to give a free Kottie Lifetime Membership to Megan...

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@Megan It might help you avoid it all together if you drink a couple 16 oz. bottles or equivalent of water after you have kava. It sounds weird but drink water until you have that uncontrollable urge to run to the bathroom. After that first bathroom break I'll have another cup or two. On the rare occasions where I drink kava 3 days in a row it helps me from feeling too dried out. Maybe it's just in my head i donno.

Water water water..

Megan

Kava Enthusiast
@Megan It might help you avoid it all together if you drink a couple 16 oz. bottles or equivalent of water after you have kava. It sounds weird but drink water until you have that uncontrollable urge to run to the bathroom. After that first bathroom break I'll have another cup or two. On the rare occasions where I drink kava 3 days in a row it helps me from feeling too dried out. Maybe it's just in my head i donno.

Water water water..
I think you're right, I've been drinking more water and using amlactin and no more dry skin : )

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
Just FYI, when I first started using Kava (which was about a month ago) my lips got really chapped. Then, I started getting like red hives on my sides and back.
Granted, I've been switching up the kinds of Kava I'm using. But, things seem to have started clearing up. No more hives, and less issues with chapped lips. Maybe my body is adjusting? My biggest issue now is my hands have gotten really dry. I've been using latex gloves the last week during kava prep, but the dryness hasn't gone away.
I just wanted to pass that along. There's hope that things will clear up on their own!

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I went through about 6 weeks of terrible itchy dry yes about the third month of daily kava use. My body seemed to adjust to it after about another month. I get the occasional red itchy eye when I slam a few doubles but it calms back when the kava dies back down. Almost a good omen that this kava is going to take me there when the eyes itch a tad.