What's new

do the kava candies work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Hovis

Kava Curious
I was thinking about ordering some of the kava candy. Do they work well? How do they effect you compared to traditional kava?

Roaddog

Kava Who?
funny you would ask. its been about 6 months ago, but one evening when I ran out of medium grind. I put kava Candy to the test. LOL. Here is what I did. I took a coffee grinder and ground up, about 2 boxes of candy (16 pieces). I then mixed it in with a little juice, and gave it a stir. next, I slammed the grog, I had made. It was quit tasty. It did end in a nice medium crunk.

I was quit happy with the results. Now, is it as strong as grog, per piece? No. But the nice thing about the candy is, you don't always need a heavy crunk to eliminate stress. So, I find that the candy works good, in situations, when getting crunked is not applicable. Such as at work, or at a event.

So to answer your question, yes they work well. But it would take quit a few of them to equal a regular kava. But for the price, I find that they are worth it. I often order the Candy. My wife really loves it. She like to suck on them during her work outs. I also like them when I am working hard, and getting crunked, would slow me down. Much Love Roaddog....

Kimmer

Patently irritable
I love the candies for a nice little pick me up at work. and I always have a pack of them with me when I travel

Bwiggy

I like plants
I like the candies - one is perfect during the day for work (and maybe another when it gets close to quitting time).

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks all for the comments and awesome test @Roaddog . I will have to try that one. Yep most people I hear from tend to like the kava candy as a little pick me up at work to take the edge off at work so you guys are right on about that...not like a potent powder but good for other situations where you need to stay more or less functional.

-33-

Trailer Park Boys - watch it on netflix!
1 - good for walking into a social situation/at work
2 - good for relaxing at home
3 - taken right before bed = good for sleep

8-12 = good for a 'meditative' experience

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Yes, they work. I just tried some for the first time. I've been taking them throughout the day. I'm on #7 right now, and am feeling quite nice, very calm with a slight euphoria. I just let them dissolve under my tongue and it kicks in within about 10/15 minutes. I'm about to go fishing and take another pack with me. ;)

If you're on the fence, I'd say take the leap and order a sample pack, but trust me, you're going to want more than one pack! :) I ordered six packs, and am now tempted to go ahead and get a case or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.