What's new

Kava FAQ Does micronized generally take longer to kick in for some of you? I'd assume so given, unstrained, it's just this fiber powder your body has to digest

BourbonMac

I like herbs
Title. Hopefully this is in the right spot, the post I made last night got moved. I've only recently come back to this forum lately so I wasn't sure where to post it, and then I just went off topic anyway.

I don't know if this has come up before. I didn't feel it at all last night because I'd eaten a dominos cheese pizza but that was like 6-7 hours earlier. Still, that's heavy, and a lot of pure fiber basically competing with that, whatever was left of the pizza probably didn't allow it to really work. I took just 11.5g and am vibing. Normally I'd redose but I'm out. Have some Lewena from FVK that was supposed to be here the 19th but USPS has had delays, I sure hope it comes tomorrow since I finished the last 20g of my Vanuatu. Actually didn't really feel it until I did some extra washes, I wonder if the bottom of bags can be less potent? I'd doubt it, though.

BourbonMac

I like herbs
I don't see what that has to do with the topic, tobacco is whack. I'd never want to tarnish a pure good kava high with nicotine.