What's new

Dog got into the candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just got home to a completely mangled pack of kava candy courtesy of the dog and I am happy to report that she suffered no ill effects. She ate 4 whole candies before what I can imagine was quite a restful nap. This dog has also eaten half a roll of duck tape in the past so I'm not worried.

Last edited:

violet

Do all things with love
Oh my... I'm glad she is okay! Half a roll of duck tape :jawdrop:?! You have one lucky pooch!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
This is awesome. My roommate just saw these and laughed so hard he was silent.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
wow...yes, glad the dog was ok :) We have three dogs and i am trying to train them right now with ecollars....lots of time and care to do it right and I always figured a little kava would help them...and me too!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Honestly I doubt I would ever voluntarily feed kava to any animal. She just happened to help herself to 1 or 4. It could be really harmful to dogs....or it could be totally benign, we really just don't know. I liken it to the chocolate situation. For me I could attempt to eat my weight in chocolate and expect to be reasonably miserable, but alive. Dogs can die if ingesting ounces of chocolate, less if dark chocolate. I like to fall on the side of caution.

KavaJefe

Kava Curious
Honestly I doubt I would ever voluntarily feed kava to any animal. She just happened to help herself to 1 or 4. It could be really harmful to dogs....or it could be totally benign, we really just don't know. I liken it to the chocolate situation. For me I could attempt to eat my weight in chocolate and expect to be reasonably miserable, but alive. Dogs can die if ingesting ounces of chocolate, less if dark chocolate. I like to fall on the side of caution.
Oh absolutely, I wouldn't really feed my dog kava...lol I was just being silly, besides that would be less for me:D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Haha, yeah. That was the second problem. Dog food is expensive enough!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
poodles require heavy doses of Koniak, whether it's benign or not :wacky: j/k j/k ...................(maybe) ;)

D

Deactivated Account

I actually got into some kava chocolate this morning, first time i'd had it. I think it turned me into a dog for half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.