What's new

Efficiency in The Kava Business = Lower Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, as I told you all, my price increase was just a temporary thing. Like I mentioned I was overwhelmed by the amount of orders I was getting.
I had to increase the prices temporarily. I have since then streamlined my operation and with the help of a loyal customer I was able to put a limit on the amount of kava that can be ordered from my website (he knows more about websites than me).
My goal has always been to provide the best and freshest kava to my valued customers and at the best price I can. I actually changed my prices like I said I would. I hope you all enjoy the new prices. I would say more about my streamlining of my business and other things that I also did to lower my cost, in turn lowering the cost to you. But I have found that a certain person likes take what I say and try to use it against me. So for that reason lets just say I streamlined my business to reduce the cost to you folks. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to sell the best, freshest kava made in the USA. Aloha.

Chris

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Hi everyone, as I told you all, my price increase was just a temporary thing. Like I mentioned I was overwhelmed by the amount of orders I was getting.
I had to increase the prices temporarily. I have since then streamlined my operation and with the help of a loyal customer I was able to put a limit on the amount of kava that can be ordered from my website (he knows more about websites than me).
My goal has always been to provide the best and freshest kava to my valued customers and at the best price I can. I actually changed my prices like I said I would. I hope you all enjoy the new prices. I would say more about my streamlining of my business and other things that I also did to lower my cost, in turn lowering the cost to you. But I have found that a certain person likes take what I say and try to use it against me. So for that reason lets just say I streamlined my business to reduce the cost to you folks. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to sell the best, freshest kava made in the USA. Aloha.

Chris
Speaking strictly from local experience I ask those who are concerned about higher 'awa/kava prices to consider the work in proper harvesting (...hear me out...) a virtual harvest in your imagination. In reality it is very hard work, especially for less than corporate farmers. Most is done by hand, O'O bar, human strength and agility. Once upon a time in Hawai'i we had specially constructed tractor attached harvesters, "ginger washers" made to accommodate 'awa, food grade chopping equipment, propane and solar powered driers or instant freezing ability for those selling fresh-frozen. If and when the traditional Pacific Islands kava/'awa/ava/sakau/yaqona growing regions get this kind of infrastructure and begin to increase production with more demand, then these prices may go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.