What's new

Election 2020

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
It's vital that we, as citizens, decide our futures through the election system. Foes may ramble, our couches may have permanent buttcheek imprints, but our minds will be stress-free after the pepper-dust settles.

Although reports have been coming in about the latest polls being incorrect, I feel like our country really needs to know:

What's been your favorite kava recently?

I've been deep in the KWK Boronguru for a while, but have been thinking about reaching across the aisle and branching into the Tongan/Fijian stuff.

Your vote counts!

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
I had the delete button half pressed man, you gotta be careful with these titles!

I've been enjoying a 50/50 mix of Al's Kava and Kava Mama Vanuatu. Smoother flavor from Al's with the wicked punch from that Vanuatu.
I'm just here to toy with your emotions during this calm, peaceful time!

What's Al's Kava? Did you have to go down to Atlanta to get your hands on Kava Mama's stuff?

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
I think it's particularly important that one stops to falsely claim that there is some election fraud, or to declare a winner before every vote has been counted...

... I mean, just ask every kava drinker and let them speak! No other way can we determine what the most favorite kava really is.

Last edited:

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I am proposing the AKA or Affordable Kava Act. Everyone is hereby mandated to have one shell per day. If you can't afford a shell then there will be a marketplace of reduced price and free kava for all. No one should have to go bankrupt for their kava peace of mind.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm just here to toy with your emotions during this calm, peaceful time!

What's Al's Kava? Did you have to go down to Atlanta to get your hands on Kava Mama's stuff?
Amazon product
Kava mama ships powdered kavas now :)

Just ran out of that and have moved over to Kava Society Borogoru. KS is just an entirely different level of kava. That shipping is killer, but so is the kava.

Hightide

Kava Enthusiast
Paulies Blend from thekavaroots. I prefer a balanced Kava and damn this one is perfect. Good for anytime and potent. I end up only using about 4tbsp a day and take more days off because it just stays with me

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's time to take control of the outrageous spending!

And have another shell of wakacon, I am doing my part to make sure everyone gets a fair shake at the Fresh root..Fresh kava is wonderful but you can't eat caviar everyday.

TrevC

Kava Enthusiast
I've re-stocked both KWK Borogu and Borongoru, but my GO-TO is KWK Loa Waka.
It has been the most consistent for me.

Have also recently tried (and I really dislike this name) "Island Dope". The name alone almost kept me from purchasing, but I read reviews that convinced me.
The high kavalactone % stated is pretty crazy and unbelievable, but the stuff actually had a nice effect on me.

KWK Loa Waka is my midday choice, and I usually go for N@H WOW or Stone at night, but I'm out of those so I'll maybe use up the last bit of Kavafied's Tonga.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Have also recently tried (and I really dislike this name) "Island Dope".
Rumor has it there is some crazy orange isa out there wreaking havoc, but who knows what to believe out there anymore, stick to the "tried and true" nobles.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
It's time to take control of the outrageous spending!

And have another shell of wakacon, I am doing my part to make sure everyone gets a fair shake at the Fresh root..Fresh kava is wonderful but you can't eat caviar everyday.
This outrageous national debt (~$27,000,000,000,000 at this moment) has me questioning the number of kilos we owe. Assuming a kilo is worth $125 retail, we owe 216,000,000,000 kilos of high quality powdered kava. If we take into account tanoas and bilos, we could lower that amount by preparing a nice couple liters of grog and forgetting about it.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
KWK boronguru has been in my roto recently, good for sleep and night time warm and fuzzies when I'm playing some MTG arena or watching videos before bed.