What's new

Powdered Kava Review 'Eua Kava Powder

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
They never tell you that it won't always be love at first sight, sometimes it takes time and effort for things to grow to their fullest potential. I originally wrote eua off as a mixer and nothing more, not worth purchasing again. I wasn't going to write a review for it because I really didn't care for it, I felt that it lacked substance and needed to be added with other kava as a base, I was wrong and I apologize to this sweet succulent root and hope she forgives me. We all use things as an escape from reality because life is hard. There is no guidebook for life, there is no if you do a b c you will get x y z, so we do our best, taking love and refuge wherever we can find it, hoping that we are doing the right thing but never truly knowing. No matter who you are, what walk of life, we all want the same, we all want love, peace, our friends, and family to be happy and close. I sought my refuse from my mind in kava, little did I know that it would unlock my soul. A piece of my that is so beautiful and I am eternally grateful to every kava vendor for what they bring our worlds, they work diligently to make sure that we have something beautiful to help keep the darkness away and if only for a few short hours, let go.

I am going to let you into a little secret, I am an introvert. I don't let many people into my sick sad world because like everyone else I am broken in my own way, but this kava makes me want to open up, to love, to hope, to grow, to fail, to try and taste everything in this world. It isn't often that it happens but right now I feel joy, I feel sorrow. I want so much to hold onto this fleeting moment, but I can't it's going to leave and for that I am sad. My mind feels so calm right now, but my emotions, my passions are spilling all over the place. This kava reminds me that I am going to die one day and I don't know what or if anything is after this, so I am embracing this, clutching at it almost desperately. I know life moves on that what scares me the most. So I want more and I won't stop until I take my final breath, I thank Eua for that, she has given me my mind back. I am sure Nangol will make me forget tomorrow.

Body
Slight relaxing feeling behind eyes, less tense, body doesn't really hurt. Not overly lazy but content sitting here writing nonsense. This leads more towards the heady side, great for painting, creating, music, etc.

The end
Do yourself a favor/favour pick this kava up if you haven't yet, I have to try it in micro form whenever it comes back. It will help you, it will heal you, it will make you want more. Might as well, you don't have anything to lose.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I find it perfect at work. I make it fairly weak, and float through the day but very productive, social.

I could see a strong dose provoking the cathartic euphoria you got.

Good review, thanks.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
@nickbroken You are a poet! You always write the most beautiful things with the help of kava. I'm glad that you got so much out if this kava and I'm sure your review will help others who may need some guidance to see the quiet but powerful beauty of the Eua and realize its full potential. Bula!