What's new

European Holiday Giveaway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks,

Whether you are a Kava Europe customer or not, we have some Kava for you. 150gm Malekula to the next 10 people to reply in this thread. Please DO NOT ask us to ship to the US or elsewhere out side Europe. This is for European customers only. Just reply here and then PM me your address details if you were one of the first 10.
If you don't PM me your address it won't get sent, sorry about that but I don't have time to chase everyone up. The Kava will be sent 1st class post with no tracking but it will be sent by the 20th.

We hope you enjoy this holiday giveaway!

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
Hmm, this might be my chance to get my Swedish friend to try out Kava. I'll try to get his address by the end of today. Hopefully I can get his address before other people step up and take up all the slots.

Pink

Kava Curious
Hi Cian Nice of you doing this,but since i got my batch today,and also thx for including some instant,wont grab someone place who really wants to try it.
Since i did malekula magic for couple weeks and if done correctly one could enjoy it for a week,and learn something new about how good kava can be for many instances (y)

Hi Cian Nice of you doing this,but since i got my batch today,and also thx for including some instant,wont grab someone place who really wants to try it.
Since i did malekula magic for couple weeks and if done correctly one could enjoy it for a week,and learn something new about how good kava can be for many instances (y)
We would love to send you some more, just PM me. We are sending out packs to nearly all UK customers on top of this giveaway, I forget which address you have so just message me and we will get some more to you. Very nice of you not to take advantage but we are happy to send you more!

A

alexr

Hello folks,

Whether you are a Kava Europe customer or not, we have some Kava for you. 150gm Malekula to the next 10 people to reply in this thread. Please DO NOT ask us to ship to the US or elsewhere out side Europe. This is for European customers only. Just reply here and then PM me your address details if you were one of the first 10.
If you don't PM me your address it won't get sent, sorry about that but I don't have time to chase everyone up. The Kava will be sent 1st class post with no tracking but it will be sent by the 20th.

We hope you enjoy this holiday giveaway!
I would like some kava please :).

Status
Not open for further replies.