What's new

Eva first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Eva noticed the simple things in life and eva wondered how many horribly bad jokes you can slip into a post. No? not Eva?
Hmm I guess that's just me.
Anyway it just got here had a bit of it. My initial thought is so far this could be a great go to. Edit: didn't notice much flavor wise. Not ground up as finely as Kalm With Kava's. So far a whole different kind of kick compared to pouni ono. a bit lighter but that may well change

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Quick update: so far a nice light one. Like a fifth element charector said: "I know this music, lets change the beat"

Edit: Oooh interesting and pretty cool. Piper I think said in his review that he went with 3 TBS. I tried that. Get's a more distinct upbeat mood lifting thing going.

Last edited:

SnoopyDL

One more update: It also gave me Legendary Jungle Clearing Gas. Be aware of that.
I noticed this same thing, kind of worrisome as I've never had this happen before from any other kava's. Wonder what could be causing this...

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Cactus kava gives me gas too, but so have some other vendor’s strains. I think it just depends on the chemotype perhaps. I really like this strain for mid day to early afternoon use when I’m busy with the kids. I can still be motivated, have the mood boost, and not be dragged down to a couch lock. Not a great sleeping kava but it does OK, by the end of the day.

This is my daytime dealing with tiny spawn kava-did I already say that?

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Cactus kava gives me gas too, but so have some other vendor’s strains. I think it just depends on the chemotype perhaps. I really like this strain for mid day to early afternoon use when I’m busy with the kids. I can still be motivated, have the mood boost, and not be dragged down to a couch lock. Not a great sleeping kava but it does OK, by the end of the day.

This is my daytime dealing with tiny spawn kava-did I already say that?
You might be onto something. Huh maybe get some beeno?

Status
Not open for further replies.