What's new

Powdered Kava Review Eva

Kravatomill

Kava Curious
Eva was my second variety from Cactus Kava, to me Eva is heavier than Ono, but lacks some of the more cerebral feelings Ono can provide. All in all a great Kava and probably my second pick at the store, it would be interesting to try a blend of Eva and Loa Lawena, unfortunately my Eva run out before I got the Loa Lawena so never had the chance to try it.

All in all, a solid product that will help to loosen up muscles and put you in a peaceful state of mind, while I personally wouldn’t mind some more heady elements I really like that I had no issues sleeping on Eva, which is a great plus for me in many regards since I still suffer from post-benzo (Clona) sleep issues already.

mlenny

Kava Curious
Eva was my second variety from Cactus Kava, to me Eva is heavier than Ono, but lacks some of the more cerebral feelings Ono can provide. All in all a great Kava and probably my second pick at the store, it would be interesting to try a blend of Eva and Loa Lawena, unfortunately my Eva run out before I got the Loa Lawena so never had the chance to try it.

All in all, a solid product that will help to loosen up muscles and put you in a peaceful state of mind, while I personally wouldn’t mind some more heady elements I really like that I had no issues sleeping on Eva, which is a great plus for me in many regards since I still suffer from post-benzo (Clona) sleep issues already.
I"m a couple years late to this party, but I have a quick question. About the clonazepam: were you on really high doses and/or for a really time? I took 0.5 mg twice a day for a few months for a seizure disorder. I still have a running script for various reasons that I hate taking because of the long list of problems those damn things have. So I guess I'm just curious how it happened because that's a disturbing thought.

Thanks,
Matthew

Last edited: