What's new

Vendor News Exciting Announcement! - Bottled Fresh Green Kava

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Kalm with Kava and The Kava Society of New Zealand have partnered to develop a revolutionary new kava product. We'd like to introduce Pacific Roots Kava - the world’s first and only shelf stable Fresh Green Kava Drink made from nothing but cold-pressed juice made from fresh, Green Noble Kava Roots and water. We use no additives, preservatives or chemicals, just pure green kava and fresh water. Known throughout the Pacific as “Green Kava” this form of Kava is famous for it’s unique fresh taste and potency. It is nearly indistinguishable from fresh kava served in Nakamals around Vanuatu and packs a punch - it contains the equivalent of over 1/3 lb of green kava per bottle. Our state of the art production facility meets the highest standards of Safety and Quality including HACCP and cGMP certification producing a beverage with no need for refrigeration and ready to drink. It took us almost 2 years to develop this and we're finally able to happily announce it's launch. This is literally the closest you can get to drinking nakamal-style green kava outside of Vanuatu. Our new website PacificRootsKava.com will allow you to choose which location best fits your shipping needs: Kalm with Kava will be the distributor for the US while The Kava Society is the distributor for New Zealand. We're excited for you to try our new product!​

Pacific Roots Kava Bottles (2).jpg

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yes!!!!!!
This is a big deal!

This is it. Real fresh squeezed kava juice that only requires you to pop the top. I knew it could be done some way, and all the respect and kudos in the world to you and @Henry for putting your feet to the ground and solving it.

To be forthright, I've had the opportunity to sample these beverages, and I'm going to have to give a full endorsement to their strength and taste. My wife loved it too, so that probably speaks more than I ever could.

Shelf stable fresh squeezed kava. I believe this counts as one of the "Kava Grails" that we all wished for.

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
I've had the opportunity to try this and can comment (as someone who has made my own fresh 'awa beverage for 20 way plus years) this is the closest thing to fresh I have ever encountered. Agree that 1/2 bottle offers a classic 1 shell fresh effect, generally speaking and without getting on to specifics.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
This is a good development. Can you share some of the test result details like chemotype and KL% ? Is it expected to be sourced from the same cultivars or will the blend vary depending on what's available?

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
This is a good development. Can you share some of the test result details like chemotype and KL% ? Is it expected to be sourced from the same cultivars or will the blend vary depending on what's available?
It's a Borogu / Borongoru blend and comes in at 421653. We anticipate using this same cultivar blend for the foreseeable future & may offer other boutique small batch options in addition to it such as Melomelo and other varietals as they are available.

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
Mike sent some over and I have yet to try it but It's waiting home for me in America. What's the shelf life? I'm dying to try some I might have it shipped overseas lol. Shelf Stable Kava could be great I'd love some grab and go Kava (I rely on candies for that now which are pretty damn good on their own right). How much Kava exactly are we talking about worth in a bottle? A night's session? Also I see you said I can order from https://kavasociety.nz/shop I think it might be faster for me from there, but I don't see the product on the website yet.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Yes!!!!!!
This is a big deal!

This is it. Real fresh squeezed kava juice that only requires you to pop the top. I knew it could be done some way, and all the respect and kudos in the world to you and @Henry for putting your feet to the ground and solving it.

To be forthright, I've had the opportunity to sample these beverages, and I'm going to have to give a full endorsement to their strength and taste. My wife loved it too, so that probably speaks more than I ever could.

Shelf stable fresh squeezed kava. I believe this counts as one of the "Kava Grails" that we all wished for.
just got my preorder today. On my second bottle. Quite remarkable. Tastes like yesterday’s French fried rat’s ass smothered in bad Army hot sauce, as one would expect and maybe hope. Hits quite well. Strikes me as what I imagine the real thing would be like, but as I have never had the real thing I certainly cannot say. But I imagine soon among the usual suspects have they’ll either confirm or shoot down my guess.

iae the effects are remarkable. Very kava. Also quite strong. Tastes like tiny old badly cooked rodent ass.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It seems like kava has come a long way. Somewhere in the back of my mind I figured this day would come. Congratulations @Kalm with Kava & @Henry. I look forward to trying it.

EDIT: I was sent some as well which I didn't realize until this morning, a bottle is waiting for me in the fridge. I feel like a little kid in a candy store, I can't wait to try it. :D

::vplastik::

@sɥɐʞɐs or @Kapmcrunk I think it would be cool to upgrade the above emoji to our first bottled kava.

Bula all

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Mike sent some over and I have yet to try it but It's waiting home for me in America. What's the shelf life? I'm dying to try some I might have it shipped overseas lol. Shelf Stable Kava could be great I'd love some grab and go Kava (I rely on candies for that now which are pretty damn good on their own right). How much Kava exactly are we talking about worth in a bottle? A night's session? Also I see you said I can order from https://kavasociety.nz/shop I think it might be faster for me from there, but I don't see the product on the website yet.
With this 250 ml bottle there are two 125 ml shell’s worth. One small shell of this is strength wise like a giant shell of something else. I’m treating this with a lot of respect, at least for the first few sessions with it.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Shelf life is confirmed at a minimum of 6 months. We currently have another stability test ongoing and Im expecting we get at least a year out of it. That being said, since this is new territory we don't really know if it would lose potency after 6 months or a year..... I'll ping Henry and see where he's at on the website shop.