What's new

Vendor News Exciting Announcement! - Bottled Fresh Green Kava

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I drank another 250ml bottle, I am really impressed how good this kava tastes. I am not sure it is stronger than kneading dried kava but it's hard to compare the two. In dry kava there is the ability to add more root for a stronger grog, whereas here the potency is pre-determined. It is indeed potent, I am sort of a hard head but I feel good drinking a bottle, I can see how 2 back to back might put me in a very good mood/krunk.

As others have mentioned, I feel no nausea. When thinking of other alternatives to dry root, candies, extracts, mixers. This is the best one I've seen/tasted in my opinion.

Mike, will you make these available in different size bottles or just the 250ml?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
It shifts gears at 20 minutes. Goes into full heavy mode.
She did go on to finish a total of two bottles over the course of the evening, as I had done the night before. It's almost like a religious kava experience. Very different and special.

She adores the flavour. I seem to be the only person so far who had a bad reaction to the taste, though I got over it in a few seconds each time. And I love the taste of most medium grinds. So ignore my warnings about the flavour, folks, it's another Krunkie McKrunkface complete idiosyncrasy.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
How's it taste warmed up? I like my kava hot and fresh - when I make it hot it is the first time the roots have been "activated" since growth and harvest. So dry root is fresh when I make Kava.

I want it, I knead it, I got my grog heated
In a bowl squeezing then I shake and shell it up

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I saved the last bottle for tonight, as the best possible sleep aid and a clean krunk. I really enjoyed this kava, it's not cheap but I think it's worth having several in the fridge, definetely not an everyday bevarage for me (I wish it was). As I believe Mike said, it's the Blue label of kavas.

Kava Mang

Kava Curious
Just got the newsletter for this from KWK in my email inbox. I immediately went to the website and placed an order.

I know this has a shelf life but for those that have tried it, I am assuming as with most medium grind kavas this would probably taste best cold. Do you recommend chilling it off in the fridge first? Also, if it is as strong as everyone suggests and I don't finish a whole bottle in one night, should the remainder be stored in the fridge once opened?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just got the newsletter for this from KWK in my email inbox. I immediately went to the website and placed an order.

I know this has a shelf life but for those that have tried it, I am assuming as with most medium grind kavas this would probably taste best cold. Do you recommend chilling it off in the fridge first? Also, if it is as strong as everyone suggests and I don't finish a whole bottle in one night, should the remainder be stored in the fridge once opened?
Yes to both. Chilling it will make the flavor even better, and definitely refrigerate any unused portions.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
It's a Borogu / Borongoru blend and comes in at 421653. We anticipate using this same cultivar blend for the foreseeable future & may offer other boutique small batch options in addition to it such as Melomelo and other varietals as they are available.
I'm in for when Melo Melo can be bottled! How long does a bottle last once opened? Can it be refrigerated over night if I don't finish an entire bottle? Going to get some, either way!

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
I can see that analogy here. As much as I would love to line my refrigerator with these bottles, my wallet would be screaming long before I made that happen.

You know, though, being KWK and The Kava Society, if they manage to streamline the process or if kava price takes a turn down, they'll follow the curve. They're both vendors with immense integrity and I know passing along the savings in order for more people to get thier hands on kava would be something they would be more interested in rather than taking that extra off the top.

It's also spendy until the following scenario takes place. A kava newbie wants to try kava, but isn't sure they they would like it, don't know how to make it, and have no clue of which vendor to purchase it from. With this product they can spend $25, get two bottles, and feel (with full force) what kava is all about. They can then continue on their kava journey with that knowledge. It'll probably help so many people who would have otherwise given up on kava :)
I agree that it is very expensive. That being said, I drink kava daily for anxiety. I make it by the batch, quite strong, so that I can fill a sports bottle with ice and sip it all day long. Somedays, I am way too busy to make a batch and I run low but really want the kava for anxiety. It helps immensely. So, for me, instead of using these convenient bottles to chug, I will purchase two and only use what I need when the rare occasion occurs when I cannot make grog for the day! Great invention for my purposes and well worth it. Oddly, I am the opposite of most people here. I need to eat carb loaded snacks for the best effects of my kava. :)

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
As far as strength and feelings heady euphoric body what medium grind is close to this green kava thanks