What's new

Extracts - Favorite Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallia

While I'm waiting for my lemon honey extract from Paradise to arrive, I've been perusing the reviews on it. I chose the honey lemon on my first order based on a couple reviews. It made me curious about everyone's favorite flavor. If you feel like sharing your impressions of the flavors , that would be awesome too! ::happyshell::

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kallia, when will you try them all?
Megan, this 6th Gen coconut Vanilla just came out stronger, more bitter and medicinal tasting. Glad you liked this bolder taste.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
I have tried the chocolate/orange and the honey/lemon and I liked both, but chocolate/orange was my fave. Have just ordered chocolate/mint. I am still waiting for an extract with liquorice root btw!

passerbyeus

Kava Curious
Holy I just put a small spot under my tongue that was on the seal and my whole head went numb lol wow seems strong and taste strong, would this stuff get you krunk?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
While I'm waiting for my lemon honey extract from Paradise to arrive, I've been perusing the reviews on it. I chose the honey lemon on my first order based on a couple reviews. It made me curious about everyone's favorite flavor. If you feel like sharing your impressions of the flavors , that would be awesome too! ::happyshell::
I like mint and chocolate. Not really for the taste, but the texture. They are more firm in room temps. They are all good if refrigerated.

passerbyeus

Kava Curious
Well this stuff is strong when you taste it but I just don't think the cost is worth the value, it numbs your head but just for a few minutes and that's about it, no krunk ,no euphoric state. With just 4-5 servings per 50g at 42 bucks you would think you would get a great experience out of each serving as directed, but that's just not the case. This stuff may take away an anxiety attack if you was in one but so does counting to 100 backwards and that's free....

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Just got the chokolate/mint combo. It tastes fairly nice, as far as a kava product goes. I can't feel my face.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
With just 4-5 servings per 50g.
You what mate? I have clear effects from the 1/4th teaspoon recommendation. It is nice and mellow but ofcourse it does play second violin to freshly kneaded kava. For when you're on the go, I think it is a perfect product. I was a big fan of the 2nd (or 3rd, can't remember) gen I had the last time I ordered from PK.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
This tasty Kava Product is designed to promote FUNCTIONAL relaxation :hungry: ... for people running around, flying about, and in a situation where one needs to have their wits about but one is trying to chill out in the process as well. You know?

Come over Hawaii for an oily K-lactone laden bowl of kava we make here ::tanoa::

... for an unforgettable krunk :whistle:

We'll be singing, I know I will...

AG

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Makes sense. I felt almost kind of krunk yesterday from the lemon honey and it gave me some insomnia too actually lol .. my fault as I was using it from like 4 pm to 8pm and its obviously a heady chemo

Status
Not open for further replies.