What's new

Farm Fresh Mahakea Instant Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Instant Kava. Farm Fresh Mahakea Instant Kava from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava.

It’s Harvest time again and I am posting my Mahakea Instant Kava for Sale. All this week I will be posting Rare Noble Kavas for sale on my Web Site. And in your favorite types:

--------Instant Kava
--------Micronized Kava
--------Kava Root Powder
The Mahakea Instant Kava has an average chemotype of 461235 and an average Kavalactone content of 19%. It is a somewhat balanced Kava. It has better than average potency with nice balanced effects.

It was once said that the ‘Awa Mahakea was one of the more common cultivars in the Hawaiian Forests. It grows fast, strong, and erect. It produces a large root stump within a couple of year. In DNA testing, it was shown that the Mahakea differs genetically from the other 13 strains though it could be said that it is genetically related to the Papa Kea.

Stay tuned to this forum for more posts. It’s hard work Harvesting, Processing, and finally Bagging the Kava for sale. My dream of providing the 14 different strains of Hawaiian Kava is finally coming to fruition.
www.gourmethawaiiankava.com/2.html
Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
14 strains in three different forms Wow(y). Chris I know there's a kava for every occasion, but what's your favourite euphoric kava, and if I may ask a hypothetical question. If you were to be stuck with only one kava say on a deserted island which kava would you pick?

Thanks

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Incredible Chris. Congrats on your success. It's well deserved you're making and excellent product. Looking forward to trying them all. Aloha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
14 strains in three different forms Wow(y). Chris I know there's a kava for every occasion, but what's your favourite euphoric kava, and if I may ask a hypothetical question. If you were to be stuck with only one kava say on a deserted island which kava would you pick?

Thanks
I would have to say that if I was stranded on a deserted Island, wait I am on an island and I like to stay in the forest where it is deserted but I guess that is not what your talking about so I would pick the Hanakapi Ai, I think I like that even better than the Papa Kea but it is hard to decide for sure, if I could pick 2 then it would be those 2 but if I could only pick one then it would be the Hanakapi Ai. Good stuff. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.