What's new

Fast shipping, wow!

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
I just got in some Wow from NAH and Nambawan from BKH both at the same time. Damn, that was fast and a pleasant surprise! I hope the wife hurries up and gets off work (I have to pick her up today) so that I can start having a very kava weekend!
NambawanWow.jpg

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
Just noted that the color/grind of Wow and Nambawan are very similar, holding them next to each other, it's hard to tell the difference...

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Just noted that the color/grind of Wow and Nambawan are very similar, holding them next to each other, it's hard to tell the difference...
I have both but it's been a while since I've had either. But based on memory (which isn't so great), I believe I liked the Nambawan the best. It seemed smoother, really greenish yellow, and fairly potent.

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
I have both but it's been a while since I've had either. But based on memory (which isn't so great), I believe I liked the Nambawan the best. It seemed smoother, really greenish yellow, and fairly potent.
I just mixed up a batch of Nambawan. Killing off a shell right now... It's light in color, seems fresh and does have a little of a greenish color and different taste.

I did 2 tbsp in 8 oz water. For this mix, a chaser is not needed, the taste is bearable without. Mouth is a little numb after 2 gulps. Wow, the taste really is different, seems fresher...

What are you doing kavawise these days, HeadHodge, sitting on a big ol stash of fresh root and not planning on sharing with all of us? ::madmadfacez::

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
....What are doing HeadHodge, sitting on a big ol stash of fresh root and not planning on sharing with all of us? ::madmadfacez::
Maybe, ever since I moved in with @Kapmcrunk, I've had a virtually unlimited supply of grog in all forms!!! :whistle:::happyshell::

(disclaimer: just kidding about my living arrangements, as @Monkava'd would say: that's a fantasy :))

Last edited:

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
Maybe, ever since I moved in with @Kapmcrunk, I've had a virtually unlimited supply of grog in all forms!!! :whistle:::happyshell::
So, you guys are shacked up on top of a big hill in Vanuatu where you have become kava raiders, plundering and looting the local villages by night of all their fresh kava root? I figured as much...

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
So, you guys are shacked up on top of a big hill in Vanuatu where you have become kava raiders, plundering and looting the local villages by night of all their fresh kava root? I figured as much...
Here's a pic of me last night picking something up for the pantry:
racoonbandit.jpg

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Here's a pic of me last night picking something up for the pantry:
View attachment 1468
Man I have to deal with about half a dozen of them critters, each year. Except instead of carrying a cute little bag they rip the sweet corn, from the stock, and take like 3 bites, and they keep moving on to the next stalk. Well that's just part of living on a farm. I went out to the chicken coop, 2 nights ago, because I heard the chickens making noise. Sure enough there was a opossum, crawling inside the chicken wire. I had my wife hold a flash light, while I clubbed him with my other 4 cell mag light. I knocked him out, with one nice little knock. Anyway he hit the ground, my wife screamed at me, YOU KILLED IT. I giggled, as I grabbed him up by the tail. I say Him, because I knew he was a male (don't need another skunk incident. I mean do you all really want me to have a opossum avatar?) Anyway, I gave him a good lick on the head. Then turned him loose, outside the coop. I watched him role over, and get up, and stumble off. I hated to whack the critter, but I had caught him in a live trap a week prior, and he didn't get the idea then. So I had to make him understand chicken coop bad. But he lives to raid eggs , for another day. Also mended fence, where he got in.

Anyway, when it comes to Raccoons, the standard operational procedure is to catch in live traps. Then I spray paint on the Raccoon, and drive him off, and release him, about 10 miles away, at an animal refuge. Now If I catch a painted Raccoon, That means I have no choice but to shoot. I hate to have to kill them, but they can be a threat to my lively hood. I do everything can to avoid it. But part of living on a farm, that can be difficult at times, is there is a lot of life, but with life comes Death. The life part can be very beautiful. Its the reason I do what I do. I like to create life. plant life, animal life. But I would let your little Raccoon, buddy have a pass. there HeadHodge. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
......Sure enough there was a opossum, crawling inside the chicken wire. I had my wife hold a flash light, while I clubbed him with my other 4 cell mag light. I knocked him out, with one nice little knock. Anyway he hit the ground, my wife screamed at me, YOU KILLED IT...
Good story, I'm sure he was just playing possum with Mrs. Skunk :)