What's new

Fiji Waka

kl..

Kava Curious
I tried Fiji Waka tonight and I love it.  To preface, this has been a tough week.  My husband was in a bad accident and has just come home, so I may not be feeling things the way I normally would.  But I like the social and energetic aspect of Tongan Pride, but sometimes, I just want to sleep and the Fiji Waka gives me the euphoria, but is also making me tired.  I couldn't finish my second shell because I wanted to post on here.  (Granted, kava seems to effect me pretty strongly.)  I do have a bit of a stomache ache, which maybe because I ate a little later than normal.  But over all, I think this could be a regular kava for me, it'll help with insomnia, still give me a euphoric feeling and it doesn't take much to make an impact.  What are other people's experiences?  I haven't heard much about the kava on-line.  I was tempted to try the Isa/Tudei, but since I feel such strong affects from kava I'm a bit intimidated by those.

I have imbibed quite a bit of this kava.  I prefer fiji kava from kava kauai, but KBR fiji is pretty good, too.  Has a similar effect on me, so I brew it when I want to have a restful sleep.  It usually puts me out quite nicely.   KBR fiji mixes well with HKC Pana'ewa for a euphoric, but relaxing brew.