Status
Not open for further replies.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Hello,
I'm keeping this short and sweet.

+ Extremly fast
+ Very communicative and eager to help

- Packaging very loose (perhaps a bit of tape would be good)
- Declaration as Pepper Tea - why not simply declare it as "Tea" ? Is a declaration within the EU really necessary?

All in all im satisfied and would recommend this vendor based non my experience.

Hello,
I'm keeping this short and sweet.

+ Extremly fast
+ Very communicative and eager to help

- Packaging very loose (perhaps a bit of tape would be good)
- Declaration as Pepper Tea - why not simply declare it as "Tea" ? Is a declaration within the EU really necessary?

All in all im satisfied and would recommend this vendor based non my experience.
Hi,

Thank you for the honest and positive review. I would just like to ask which part of the packaging was loose as I'm not sure what you ordered and depending on the order we could ship with a box or an envelope.

Also, with regards the 'Tea' declaration, Ireland is an island and this means that all packages leaving the country travel by air and so all packages must have the contents labelled. It's a pain and we would rather not do it but unfortunately it's now the law here to declare contents of all packages going onto a plane. I would like to point out that we have never had a package stopped though, so what we are doing is working!

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Hi,
Does it have to be declared as "PEPPER tea" though? I would assume that "Tea" would draw less attention.
It was a shipped in a box and that box looked...well...well traveled ;) I would suggest to tape the edges a bit more or use more stable boxes.

Also, bring back Kava Candy :D

It could be just 'tea' but pepper tea is a real thing too... lol point taken though

We are very sorry about the box, that shouldn't have been like that. We actually spend a lot on good boxes, they are self sealing and need no tape (packfix) and are very durable. I think either somebody played football with yours or else you ordered from us in the first month or two that we opened when we were using some different boxes and some were, to be honest, not great, we learned from our mistake though, and since then we use the packfix boxes.

The Candy should be back with us in a week or so (y)

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
I also have a suggestion for GKE:
Currently you have powder from only one supplier (VKS). I would love to be able to buy other Kavas, like Hawaian oder Tongan Kava with higher Kavain content and better taste.
There is a wholesaler for Fu'u (South Pacific Gardens) who already distributes at Amazon.com. But is is not possible to buy this as european customer. I contacted South Pacific Gardens. Their minimum wholesale order is 21 pounds - way too much for me and it would not pass the customs.

Yes ObiWan, this would be nice, we have had several people ask for different strains and suppliers. We want to do it and we will do it but right now we are still battling to make sure we have a constant, uninterrupted supply of Kava from Vanuatu. We had some difficulties this year but hopefully the issue is resolved (there was no problem with VKS but with the weather and with freight company).

I'm quite sure that by the end of the summer we will be looking at new strains and new suppliers IF a moderate rate of freight can be found, currently freight from Vanuatu to Ireland is so high it costs the same as the Kava per Kilo! To say that we can look at new types of Kava any sooner than the end of the Summer would be unrealistic but in teh Autumn we can start the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.