What's new

First Session

Brandon

Hey guys so I dived into Kava last night, Micronized Mahakea from GHK. Last night I gulped down two tbl spoons and felt slightly euphoric at first but then just felt really foggy headed and couldn't concentrate. It also felt as if my heart was beating a little heavier and my chest was a little tighter. I then proceeded to take 1 tbl spoon about three hours later before bed. I found it hard to go to sleep. Today I took 1 tbl spoon at around 12pm and had a
'burnt out" kind of feeling as well as a foggy head. I just took half a tablespoon and don't feel anything at all (reverse tolerance / small dosage I'm assuming).

I was wondering if these are symptoms for beginning users that will pass or do you guys think I might be having an adverse reaction.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Try, only doing one individual Kava Time, each day. Mine is around 7PM. Then I eat about 2 hours later, and go to bed around Midnight. I find for good sleeping effects, it takes a few hours, for Kava to run its course, then I get drowsy, and sleepy. But I cant just drink Kava, and go to bed. I will not sleep, but instead, Ill just lay there and think. Much Love Roaddog....

Brohepa

Kava Curious
kava can be stimulating, I think hawaiian are known for it? I'm currently using three ghk micro's and all three stimulate me.
Tablespoons? I use 2 slightly heaped teaspoons max per cup of water.. roughly ~250ml and I usually only drink half in a single session if my goal is to just get "to that place".
Try lowering the amount you're using, make sure you're well hydrated and I personnally wouldn't use ghk micro kava before bed.

I've noticed with ghk micro kava I have been getting rebound effects several hours after consumption like 3-4 hours after.. it's powerful stuff.

ulaar

Kava Curious
Hey guys so I dived into Kava last night, Micronized Mahakea from GHK. Last night I gulped down two tbl spoons and felt slightly euphoric at first but then just felt really foggy headed and couldn't concentrate. It also felt as if my heart was beating a little heavier and my chest was a little tighter. I then proceeded to take 1 tbl spoon about three hours later before bed. I found it hard to go to sleep. Today I took 1 tbl spoon at around 12pm and had a
'burnt out" kind of feeling as well as a foggy head. I just took half a tablespoon and don't feel anything at all (reverse tolerance / small dosage I'm assuming).

I was wondering if these are symptoms for beginning users that will pass or do you guys think I might be having an adverse reaction.
Hey @Brandon welcome. I'm a newbie too and had similar effects (foggy head, literally walking into walls) the morning after my first session. Maybe this is the result of overdoing it while overcoming reverse tolerances? Not sure either...