What's new

free basing kava extract

thewanderingwise1

Kava Curious
I kno the title is shady but its also attention grabbing.:woot: anyone tried dabbing kava concentrate, ::tpbricky::just curious. if not ,hypothetically would it be a good idea?

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
They already have kava vape liquid that I hear is quite effective. It's called "noble clouds", and as the name suggests, it's noble, unlike some of the other kava dab products on the market.

thewanderingwise1

Kava Curious
Ive tried smoking it a couple ways.not a pleasant time.i have a dry herb vape on the way.was curious about using micro or an extract in it.I was jus curious if any one tried it that way way before , seems like it would workgreat to me for wwhatever reason

thewanderingwise1

Kava Curious
[QUOTLigermeat, post: 95240, member: 2407"]They already have kava vape liquid that I hear is quite effective. It's called "noble clouds", and as the name suggests, it's noble, unlike some of the other kava dab products on the market.[/QUOTE]
Well actually I was thinking id wait for one of the vendors here to get one up for sale again.but if it takes much longer ill probably looking into making my own.but how do the effects of noble clouds differ from traditional. Id check it out myself but I don't have an e juice rig or whatever its called

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
[QUOTLigermeat, post: 95240, member: 2407"]They already have kava vape liquid that I hear is quite effective. It's called "noble clouds", and as the name suggests, it's noble, unlike some of the other kava dab products on the market.
Well actually I was thinking id wait for one of the vendors here to get one up for sale again.but if it takes much longer ill probably looking into making my own.but how do the effects of noble clouds differ from traditional. Id check it out myself but I don't have an e juice rig or whatever its called[/QUOTE]

Appearantly, it's very similar, as long as you take enough hits. But it's also shorter in duration and a bit "headier". I don't really know. I'm just basing this off of what's been said about it on these forums.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I highly reccommend against it lol. ive done it and it wasnt very nice, its just akward feeling. I did it way before finding this forum, with some 70% paste... please just rub it on your cheeks lol, smoking is so pointless unless neccesarry for an herb, im grateful kava doesnt require me to smoke it... your not gonna get some crazy experience that blows traditional out of the water lol.

thewanderingwise1

Kava Curious
="Mrbinx69, post: 95610, member: 1890"]I highly reccommend against it lol. ive done it and it wasnt very nice, its just akward feeling. I did it way before finding this forum, with some 70% paste... please just rub it on your cheeks lol, smoking is so pointless unless neccesarry for an herb, im grateful kava doesnt require me to smoke it... your not gonna get some crazy experience that blows traditional out of the water lol.[/QUOTE]
Honestly im going to try it for a few reasons.one being everyone who's tried it used sketchy paste, im going to wait for one of the vendors here to have one.also dabbing is vaping not smoking and in my expierences most psychoactive herbs seem to work ridiculously better this way.anyone anything about the science tho, it probably wont stop me from trying but iam interested.