What's new

Free kava \ aluballs Charlotte-Concord NC area

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Forum,

I am unfortunately having issues where I can't drink the root, and I am looking for a home for two aluballs, an unopened 8 oz jar of Kalm With Kava, micro-grind (Boronguru) about half bag of Squanch root, and other miscellaneous opened bags of root or micro-grind (some of the unlisted bags are rather old, it has all been stored in cool dark cabinet, but may not be very potent). I don't want to deal with shipping so I am looking for anybody in the greater Charlotte area (I am technically in Salisbury, so that side of town) I would love to just meet at a Walmart lot or somewhere and hand this off.

I am not looking to sell, but a small donation to the ASPCA, or this forum, would be great if you have the finances to do so. I know many of us are struggling right now.

Please send me a message - first person to respond I will work with to find a time and drop off location. I am hoping not to go too far, I will come as far as Charlotte if you are on the other side (like if you are in Gastonia I don't want you to have to drive to Salisbury! lol)

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Awwww.... thank you. I had noted previously to our dear Kapm that this site - really is the nicest place on the internet. I am hoping this can help somebody.

Last edited:

Palmetto

Thank God!
Hi Forum,

I am unfortunately having issues where I can't drink the root, and I am looking for a home for two aluballs, an unopened 8 oz jar of Kalm With Kava, micro-grind (Boronguru) about half bag of Squanch root, and other miscellaneous opened bags of root or micro-grind (some of the unlisted bags are rather old, it has all been stored in cool dark cabinet, but may not be very potent). I don't want to deal with shipping so I am looking for anybody in the greater Charlotte area (I am technically in Salisbury, so that side of town) I would love to just meet at a Walmart lot or somewhere and hand this off.

I am not looking to sell, but a small donation to the ASPCA, or this forum, would be great if you have the finances to do so. I know many of us are struggling right now.

Please send me a message - first person to respond I will work with to find a time and drop off location. I am hoping not to go too far, I will come as far as Charlotte if you are on the other side (like if you are in Gastonia I don't want you to have to drive to Salisbury! lol)
@Idgie, I drive through Salisbury twice a week (I 85). Drove through this morning. Next time will be Saturday evening. I'd be willing to make a donation.

Maybe if you strained the kava better it might not upset your stomach as much. That being said, at times, it can make anyone nauseous, unfortunately.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
@Idgie did he end up taking everything ?
It's perfectly fine if he did. But I'm only asking in case he only took less than all items, in which case, I may be able to pick up what's left over.