What's new

Free Mystery Kava now available for Lab Rats, apply here

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
oh gawd oh gawd! How does my hair look?! Do these shoes match my shoe laces!?

*touches up lip stick* ::awesomesmiles::

D

Deleted User01

"Gulp",:eek: I think I'll be the ethnobotanical researcher and let you guys be the lab rats. Next patient please.
::frosty:: I'm running a conveyor belt from the lab to my place. Ya know, in case there are some "accidents". :hungry:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Whatever you do, please don't give them the sample I sent you for the Hawaiian Kava Center's Tudei. There's seriously something wrong with that stuff. Not only is it 100% tudei in every sense of the word, there's also something just off with the way it makes you feel.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, then I guess that means you can send the mystery kava to Headgie. :D Headgie is like Mikey in that commercial, he'll gulp anything.
::frosty:: Yeah, he's a party animal. We shut down the Bunga Bunga Kava Lounge on Friday for the second week in a row. Plus we got kicked out of Dennys at 6am for the second week in a row. Dude is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Ok, then I guess that means you can send the mystery kava to Headgie. :D Headgie is like Mikey in that commercial, he'll gulp anything.
::frosty:: Yeah, he's a party animal. We shut down the Bunga Bunga Kava Lounge on Friday for the second week in a row. Plus we got kicked out of Dennys at 6am for the second week in a row. Dude is awesome!
Drink kava tudei and review tomorrow!!! :kiss:
(like the Mexican weather report.... It's Cold Tudei, Hot Tamale.)

Last edited: