What's new

Fresh kava order

Zaphod

Kava Lover
How long should I expect the roh fresh kava order to ship? Ordered on the 16th I believe
Hmmm. I ordered some today. My reluctance based on past experience of long ship times, and lack of communication from RoH on shipments, overcame my desire to try fresh kava.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
How long should I expect the roh fresh kava order to ship? Ordered on the 16th I believe
I'd expect your package any day now. When I was in contact with RoH about my fresh kava back around Vet's Day, I ordered the Friday before V Day and I messaged them about when it'd ship. They got back to me very quickly and said that they do the fresh kava batches Monday-Wednesday. Because of V day, they did not process any orders that Monday, so they only did them Tuesday and Wednesday. According to my e-mails, my fresh kava delivered the Friday after V day.

Going by when you ordered and if you still haven't received yours yet, I'd check tracking, see where it is, and if it hasn't moved, give RoH a message. If you don't have any tracking, I'd definitely message them! Call them if you have to. A phone call would show you're that inquisitive on your order.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
Kinda wondering the same myself. Placed an order last Wednesday or Thursday and still hasn’t shipped. With it now being Wednesday I have a hard time seeing it being shipped this week at all. There could very well be good reasons for it but it but frustrating nonetheless. Regardless I’m sure it will be well worth the wait and I’ll be estatic once it happens!

Just have to keep in mind it’s a product that could very well spoil if not handled properly.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If they don't get the shipping times tightened up they're gonna make someone sick. Include extra ice packs, use better insulating materials, and raise the price accordingly. They have the potential for something really amazing, and I hate to complain as they're the only vendors willing to deal with frozen kava right now.

Some constructive criticism would do them really well. Truthfully we want all vendors to succeed.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
If they don't get the shipping times tightened up they're gonna make someone sick. Include extra ice packs, use better insulating materials, and raise the price accordingly. They have the potential for something really amazing, and I hate to complain as they're the only vendors willing to deal with frozen kava right now.

Some constructive criticism would do them really well. Truthfully we want all vendors to succeed.
Agreed!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Agreed^2. This can work, given some more attention. The one other thing I would add is that I never got an email saying the product shipped or was on its way. I had to manually go into my order account to see that it was in fact delivered and in my mail box. Luckily it was the same day.

Pacific Santo

Kava Curious
Welcome aboard! Always nice to see more kava vendors available online to the world at large. You may want to start your own thread somewhere. This thread's about Root of Happiness's offering of fresh kava. You'll stand out as a separate vendor and people here would definitely like to know more! Also people will know you're a separate company from Root of Happiness. The admins here may be able to give you your own special Vendor status. We generally enjoy when vendors actively participate in the kava discussions here as they offer a unique perspective about this marvelous plant.
Ok no worries, I will look at doing this soon! My apologize for having post it in RoH section, that was because I saw someone saying there were no other provider of green kava. Thanks for the info, have a good day guys