What's new

I Love Kava Friday FRIDAY!!!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Love it Kapm! I celebrate with Palarasul. I poured blazing hot water on 1/4 cup of roots and squeezed like a stress ball for three minutes. My hands were stripped like leather. It made two four ounce shells and I drank one just now. Bula! Malok! I ordered today, (2LB) of Fiji Vanua's Vanuatu, noticing it's on sale for $100 and has 2% more kavalactones than the kava I'm currently drinking does. At 50/lb and a little more kick, I'll be pleased.

P.S. I have some boiled third wash to drink too.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Where is everyhody? Usually the thread is jammmm packed on a Friday! I sucked down the last of the fresh dry Palarasul. I poured bubbling water on it (190F, 88C) and let it soak while I cleaned the bathroom and got laundry started. Then, I used gloves to squeeze for five minutes, saving the mash for later. Tonight, tomorrow night, and maybe Monday I'll have to subsist (is subsist a word meaning barely survive? ) off of leftover Mongrel Grogs till by next bags of root come in Tuesday or earlier! If later than tues, Tisk Tisk !

Anyway did I mention it's chilly? We've been coasting at 8 to 11F or -12C during the day with wind and snow and -5F at night (-20C). I have been burning kerosene and running water to prevent pipes from freezing. I saw a neighbor throwing pipes and floorboards into his yard the other day, didn't seem like fun haha.

Bula, Malok! I'm having this shell a few hours before my active laborous evening shift tonight. Last night I had two porkchops, a cup of ham split pea stew, and Tortolini in it with wilted spinach and a turmeric carrot Kombucha on the side. This Kombucha is 1% alcohol and 500ml so I had half last night and saved half for today. Probiotics seem to brighten up my belly's morale, as well as papaya enzymes all day long.

I may be at the local co op tomorrow picking up a thirty dollar ounce of micronized from the Wild Harvest brand lol. I really love my kava.
20240106_124635.jpg