What's new

Powdered Kava Review Fu'u Kava

Kava_Lavar

Kava Curious
I am new to kava and can only compare this to a few others I have tried. This is my go to daily kava. I take this when I wake up and helps me get through my workday. I take it on empty stomach. I will eat a small meal within 2 hours after having the drink.

Starts off a little euphoric but doesn't last too long then ends up being a great mood enhancer / stress reliever / relaxed calming effect. I think the taste is great. Not sure why but I don't get turned off by the taste of kava (many do). This one so far has had the best taste. Very mild.

It helps out tremendously for a social environment. Around a lot of people at work and it just makes you feel relaxed and be yourself. Also makes you calm. I noticed this when driving when someone cuts me off I didn't get angry. It doesn't make me tired. Always feel focused and alert. This is what makes it my go to drink for work.

I mix 2 heaping tablespoons to 4oz of hot water (125-140 degrees) in AluBall. Usually one of these is all I need. Sometimes I will repeat and do it again.

Caution: Supposedly hot water in aluball causes leaking. I haven't had any issues however. I like the hot water as I definitely feel the difference (stronger effect). Didn't feel difference with an emulsifier.

Hope this helps with anyone on the fence with this strain. I am going to next try micronized next as I heard it's more potent and will be easier to take on the go as you can just add some to water.

I would have probably given this a better overall rating than 4 but since I just started my kava experience a couple weeks ago I can't give it a 5. Another side note, it helped me forget about drinking whiskey!