What's new

Ginger Kava Candy - READY FOR ACTION :)

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha all!
So sorry for the long wait but I am excited to officially announce that the NEW Ginger-mint Kava Candy is ready!

I was able to cut the sorbitol by over half and put in some xylitol and isomalt to get the sweetness and consistency to where we need it. Went all natural on the coloring and hope all of you really like it. Same strength (medium) as the orange flavor and good for daytime use to take the edge off. I also added a little mint which helps cover the kava bitterness.

Tomorrow, I am officially announcing the launch of our new website: Hawaii Vibe-O but wanted to make sure that you folks were the first to know.

Would love to hear your feedback on the Ginger-mint (in fact, it was this group that led the way in choosing that flavor in which I am so appreciative!)

Please accept this coupon for 25% OFF everything on our site (good through Sunday January 8th). COUPON CODE: hawaiivibeo

I know times can get tough so I have dropped all prices on the website for our products. As we produce more, I am able to pass that savings onto you :)
*As the Ginger is ready, I hate to say that the orange is SOLD OUT but will be back in early February. I believe some orange packs are still available on Amazon. I can also do a personal custom order as I have just a little orange left - just email me at: [email protected]

Thanks so much for all the support and hope everyone is off to a good start of 2017!
Aloha,
Steve
ALL NEW >>> Website | Instagram | Facebook

FYS

Shell Shocked
Wonderful news, Steve. I'll have to grab some of the new flavor to try out. Isomalt really is great stuff.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Aloha all!
So sorry for the long wait but I am excited to officially announce that the NEW Ginger-mint Kava Candy is ready!

I was able to cut the sorbitol by over half and put in some xylitol and isomalt to get the sweetness and consistency to where we need it. Went all natural on the coloring and hope all of you really like it. Same strength (medium) as the orange flavor and good for daytime use to take the edge off. I also added a little mint which helps cover the kava bitterness.
Tomorrow, I am officially announcing the launch of our new website: Hawaii Vibe-O but wanted to make sure that you folks were the first to know.

Would love to hear your feedback on the Ginger-mint (in fact, it was this group that led the way in choosing that flavor in which I am so appreciative!)

Please accept this coupon for 25% OFF everything on our site (good through Sunday January 8th). COUPON CODE: hawaiivibeo

I know times can get tough so I have dropped all prices on the website for our products. As we produce more, I am able to pass that savings onto you :)
*As the Ginger is ready, I hate to say that the orange is SOLD OUT but will be back in early February. I believe some orange packs are still available on Amazon. I can also do a personal custom order as I have just a little orange left - just email me at: [email protected]

Thanks so much for all the support and hope everyone is off to a good start of 2017!
Aloha,
Steve
ALL NEW >>> Website | Instagram | Facebook
I have been itching to buy this but was specifically waiting for the ginger...Awesome and Bula :)

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Anyone know the rough KL content of a candy? Is the effect of these closer to an extract (very heady) or more body?

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Anyone know the rough KL content of a candy? Is the effect of these closer to an extract (very heady) or more body?
it is closer to 50mg and has some lemon balm and chamomile in there too. for me, they are heady and good for daytime use..not too strong but enough to take the edge off at work :)

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
So sorry but our payment gateway decided to crap out due to a glitch that I am trying to figure out. Thus, PayPal and Credit Card payments are not working but Amazon Payment is working. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue. Hope to have it resolved by the end of day but we will see. Again, my apologies...these things always seem to happen when you have some sort of announcement ;0

Zaphod

Kava Lover
it is closer to 50mg and has some lemon balm and chamomile in there too. for me, they are heady and good for daytime use..not too strong but enough to take the edge off at work :)
Cool. Sounds like a nice portable way to enjoy. I will have to get me some and try it. I was not a big fan of the one extract that I tried, but I did love the convenience.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Done! Ordered myself a nice box of the ginger flavor (although I forgot the coupon code). Can't wait to try them!
Also been following your new website on Instagram - awesome photos!!

PurplePanda999

Kava Curious
So sorry but our payment gateway decided to crap out due to a glitch that I am trying to figure out. Thus, PayPal and Credit Card payments are not working but Amazon Payment is working. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue. Hope to have it resolved by the end of day but we will see. Again, my apologies...these things always seem to happen when you have some sort of announcement ;0
I'm having trouble with paying through Amazon, too. [emoji20] Will try again tomorrow.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
The Payment Gateway up and running. Sorry about the issues. Credit card and PayPal should be running just fine along with Amazon Payments. If you see any problems, please let me know. Thanks again!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I'm having trouble with paying through Amazon, too. [emoji20] Will try again tomorrow.
oh no! I see Amazon coming in fine but maybe it decided to take a nap! ugh...always happens when there is some sort of announcement or product launch. So sorry and will look into it

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
oh no! I see Amazon coming in fine but maybe it decided to take a nap! ugh...always happens when there is some sort of announcement or product launch. So sorry and will look into it
@PurplePanda999 if possible, would you mind emailing me directly? [email protected] (I am in Amazon payments and don't see anything strange and just want to make sure we get you taken care of....thanks!)

PurplePanda999

Kava Curious
Tried again and got message saying the server error. If info directly through Amazon, will the discount coupon work?