What's new

Global Kava Exports Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
I placed an order on the 9th of December, they sent it next day on the 10th and i received it 3 days later.
I paid no customs or excess Duty Fees.

The customer service at Global Kava Exports is probably the best ive have come across.
They are very helpful and reply within minutes to your emails.
Very good service.

I ordered Malekula Magic and i will give it a review in 4 - 6 weeks, after i have ingested enough to
reach my Reverse Tolerance levels.

I can recommend them to anyone in the UK and EU.

Jay

Kava Curious
I too thought the service was good, delivery was fast and free. My only bugbear is the price difference compared to other vendors. The free shipping makes it good for smaller orders on the fly but if u want a decent amount, it's worth shopping elsewhere and waiting for the delivery IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
I too thought the service was good, delivery was fast and free. My only bugbear is the price difference compared to other vendors. The free shipping makes it good for smaller orders on the fly but if u want a decent amount, it's worth shopping elsewhere and waiting for the delivery IMO.

Luckily they are working things out and may be offering Bulk Amounts soon. Also the prices are abit high because of the situation they are in, but they are trying to get them down.
Im used to using Amazon Prime, so i dont like to wait 2 weeks for an order lol..
I think some of the other Kava's on here are way over-rated, i found that Malekula Magic was way stronger, than the Kava's that people claim to be some of the strongest.

I think its worth paying extra for faster delivery in our Kava situation in UK,
Although most agree that the High Price is
definitely an issue, but it should be resolved soon!!.
The owner often gives you free stuff, which i think not many other vendors do. So theres positives & negatives to all vendors.

Reactions: Jay

keeron

Kava Enthusiast

Hey @Jay i havent seen you on here since you made the post above.. Where you at??? lol :ROFLMAO:
I saw you just liked my post, so i know your here ! lmao. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.