What's new

Good kava activities? Lol

N

Noname

What do you like to do while on kava? What activities would be good while on kava?

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
I I like to hike or stroll around town between shells with some varieties. Also riding my long board or hanging at the beach. Others kavas are better while sitting still and relaxing. I like listening to music, reading, and engaging in conversation if I'm with others.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Listen to the evolving white noise of waves lapping the shore,
or
breezes blowing through tree tops...or walk to Wienerschnitzel.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Zoning. Happened yesterday at the memorial service I attended for my wife's grandmother. I was staring out the window into the woods and started to the left! Oops!

Jerome

Kava Lover
Go fishing, freshwater
Freshwater? What? Ricardo I thought you lived in Miami. You've got snook zooming up and down the east coast of Florida just short cast from shore!

Although you've also got those freshwater peacock bass down there as well don't you?

KavaCat

Meow.
Lately, I like to listen to Hinkstep albums.

You can name your price to buy those albums, too. Or just buy all six for about $30 USD. (Don't let $240 SEK alarm you. That equals to about $30.)

Also I like to watch moths. I thought it was a one time thing (some older forum members might remember that story), but this morning, I found a moth in the laundry room. Fluffy, white as pure snow, with a little yellow belly spot and fuzzy antennae. It was just as fascinating as that other moth, from a couple years ago. Anyway, I caught it to put it outside and watched it crawl around my hands for a really long time outside. Until it decided to fly off on its own. Not sure what it is about moths and kava.

It was one of these guys!

Last edited:

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
Lately, I like to listen to Hinkstep albums.

You can name your price to buy those albums, too. Or just buy all six for about $30 USD. (Don't let $240 SEK alarm you. That equals to about $30.)

Also I like to watch moths. I thought it was a one time thing (some older forum members might remember that story), but this morning, I found a moth in the laundry room. Fluffy, white as pure snow, with a little yellow belly spot and fuzzy antennae. It was just as fascinating as that other moth, from a couple years ago. Anyway, I caught it to put it outside and watched it crawl around my hands for a really long time outside. Until it decided to fly off on its own. Not sure what it is about moths and kava.

It was one of these guys!
I never thought I would say this, but that is a beautiful moth. Did you take the picture with your phone or do you have a fancy camera?

Pangolin

I have no clue why, but listening to Hawaiian is my favorite thing to do. Most quiet music is good, but Hawaiian music is wonderful.