What's new

Good News!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
After being sold out of both Borogu and Boroguru for a couple weeks, we are now restocked. This batch is looking very nice as my supplier and I have been working hard to increase freshness and potency through processing. I already loved our kava before the changes and it's only getting better. Expect a different grind and look to your next purchase of these kavas. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
How does this boroguru compare to the last batch? I think I got the last of the last batch and I must say, it is some seriously potent stuff.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Also what is the difference between the borogu and boroguru? I was looking at the chemotypes for them and they seem pretty similar

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
The Boroguru is good. Potent like the last batch. The difference between that and the Borogu is in the obviously higher concentration of DHM in the Boroguru which is much more muscularly relaxing.

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
Ordered up half a kilo today. I've always loved boroguro and can't wait to see the new batch and grond. There should be some type of sweet discount or promotion for those in the northeast who got punked by frankenstorm....