What's new

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava---NEW WEBSITE AND NAME

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I am sure most of you know that I have been having problems with my website. Well I have a new website that is working the way it should. I also changed the name of my business from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava to Gourmet Hawaiian "Awa.
When I first started GHK I thought about using 'Awa instead of kava, the problem was that most people did not know what 'Awa was, but they did know what kava was. So I went with kava so I could educate the world on Hawaiian 'Awa being kava and good kava at that. I think I did my job and now it is time to go to the name 'Awa to give the honor back to the Hawaiian plant that we love so much.
I will still have my GHK website but I have the shopping cart turned off and I have a link to my new website. Here is the link to the new website-----Gourmet Hawaiian 'Awa
Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with the new website. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
It’s lovely and so welcome to taste Hawaiian ʻawa again. Ordered hiwa and nene. Hiwa just seems such a sociable kava without the anxiety that non-heavy kavas seem to give me. And nene is just so light and refreshing on these hot hot days.
I had been ordering from Pu’u o hoko but didn’t want to risk frozen kava sitting out in the hot sun until I got home!
Thanks Chris @gourmethawaiiankava - or should I say gourmet Hawaiian ʻawa. (Love the Blue bags!)