What's new

Powdered Kava Review Gourmet Kadavu Waka 16 Oz

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Man, it seems silly that this has to happen every time. Seems like if your only sending one (ish) product, over and over, it should get easier with time.
Anyway, I will just assume that it won't be sold out by next week (and I will just hope that it might become available by the week after :banghead:).

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Man, it seems silly that this has to happen every time. Seems like if your only sending one (ish) product, over and over, it should get easier with time.
Anyway, I will just assume that it won't be sold out by next week (and I will just hope that it might become available by the week after :banghead:).
Its a big batch so should be available for a while

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I, again, drank this grog on about 2 hours of sleep, so not a good baseline but I will say the following in case anyone (@SelfBiasResistor) is wondering: I drank about 8 level tbs at home tonight and then took a Nalgene with an additional 6ish level tbs to the small town bar (where they don't seem to bat an eye at people who bring their own can of beer) and had a great time (and gave tips on all the glasses of water I ordered so as not to be an a**). It didn't (contrary to my first impression) make me drowsy and gave me a nice heavy buzz without making me want to sleep. I felt quite adequately social and had a great time. Was very pleased with the root and the opportunity to hang out with people. Kava definitely does not seem to cure loneliness, so it was nice to both drink grog and hang out with real people.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Drank Kadavu and Bati in about a 50:50 blend at the bar again tonight. Another positive experience. Again, tipped on every glass of water I ordered.