What's new

Greetings to everyone...

Jake o Links

Krunkin with Sasquatch!
@Jake o Links
Was it an alcohol based tincture? That's the main thing I don't like about the tincture I purchased, but I did find a vendor that came up with an extraction method using pure water... not sure what strain of Kava he uses though.
yeah, it was alc based. I didn't like that too much either, but the same shop had a non alcoholic base as well. Maybe next time im there I will get details, or even try it.

Introspect

Kava Curious
yeah, it was alc based. I didn't like that too much either, but the same shop had a non alcoholic base as well. Maybe next time im there I will get details, or even try it.
Here is the vendor I mentioned that extracts his tinctures with purified water - https://cedarbear.com/our-company/ I've heard he is very reputable, but I personally haven't used his products yet (and it doesn't seem to state the origin of the Kava).

Kava_Bob_40

Kava Curious
Welcome Introspect. It feels really good getting off from pharma medicines. At the time it was a nightmare while getting off from the last ones. I will never go back on them. Wish I knew about kava back then. Better late than never, many say.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.