What's new

Grog Gratitude

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
It may be the Squanch talking, but I just want to say thank you to all of you on here. This is such an awesome place. I feel smarter and more hopeful Everytime I read threads on here. We have some super talented, experienced, optimistic folks here. I'm glad and thankful to be included and allowed to be part of this. We are making kava history in a unique way. Same traditional social aspect, but instead of sitting at a Nakamal in Vanuatu, we share good times over the internet. Across the pond, across the world, it doesn't matter. Kava brings us together. Special thanks to Cap'mKrunk, all of the vendors, and all that. Imho this is THE best forum in all of cyberspace. This next shell is for you all! Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It may be the Squanch talking, but I just want to say thank you to all of you on here. This is such an awesome place. I feel smarter and more hopeful Everytime I read threads on here. We have some super talented, experienced, optimistic folks here. I'm glad and thankful to be included and allowed to be part of this. We are making kava history in a unique way. Same traditional social aspect, but instead of sitting at a Nakamal in Vanuatu, we share good times over the internet. Across the pond, across the world, it doesn't matter. Kava brings us together. Special thanks to Cap'mKrunk, all of the vendors, and all that. Imho this is THE best forum in all of cyberspace. This next shell is for you all! Bula!
I say let the kava speak more often :)

This place wouldn't be what it is without the members we have. Thank YOU for being a part of it, and making it the awesome place it is. Many many days messages here are what keep me going. We've seen members struggle, and we've seen members overcome. This is a fantastic and special place, and my whole hearted thanks goes out to those that continue to walk the path with us.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
I’ve said it many times before but I believe it’s simply a testament to Kava. It’s a powerful good thing. In places where it’s traditionally consumed it’s often been used to solve problems, make decisions, socialize, ceremonies, and quite honestly the list is endless. Kava has the ability to bring people together in a positive light and the forums is a testament of it. Well usually brings people together lol

Ni sa bula vinaka!

KavaOkie

Kava Curious
You know it’s funny i was sitting in my jacuzzi drinking some kava thinking the same thing. This may be one of the only places left on the internet where people care about each other and try to help. No trolls no people heckling each other with back and forth banter just good quality conversation and information. Cheers!

AZcat

Kava Drinker
You know it’s funny i was sitting in my jacuzzi drinking some kava thinking the same thing. This may be one of the only places left on the internet where people care about each other and try to help. No trolls no people heckling each other with back and forth banter just good quality conversation and information. Cheers!
I often write my posts when I am drinking Kava, and I can't write anything negative even if I wanted to, such is the nature of Kava !

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I have to agree..and even when the tudei wars were being waged you could find reprieve by heading over to the new members section and see great advice being given out to help those new to the root find what they needed.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
A massive thankyou to everyone on here. Since taking up regular kava use my life has improved no end. I have particular issues and only specific kavas work. Without the info and advice on here I may well have had negative experiences and quit very early.

People are so supportive and positive, unlike any other Internet forum or page I've ever frequented.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
For anxiety/panic relief ive found GHK Nene Kavafied Supreme and NAH Stone to be effective.
I have tried about 7 or 8 others all considerd to be heavy however they have made me edgy to one degree or another.

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
A massive thankyou to everyone on here. Since taking up regular kava use my life has improved no end. I have particular issues and only specific kavas work. Without the info and advice on here I may well have had negative experiences and quit very early.

People are so supportive and positive, unlike any other Internet forum or page I've ever frequented.
Yes!