What's new

I Love Kava Friday Guess what?!

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Bula Jimmy. It's been a good week for me, feeling back to myself again. Just had a shell of Solomons Gold. It's a nice Kava.

Hope you and everyone else are well!

Also someone was kind enough to send me some palarasul and mighty roots from KSNZ. Looking foward to trying them!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Coming off a round of Covid....looking forward to some nice peaceful sunny vibes and big glass of kava this evening after I try and get through several hundred emails. How in god's green earth did we ever operate before emails?!?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Coming off a round of Covid....looking forward to some nice peaceful sunny vibes and big glass of kava this evening after I try and get through several hundred emails. How in god's green earth did we ever operate before emails?!?
SEVERAL HUNDRED? Yeah, I'd just change careers. jkjkjk

Man, it seems like everyone is getting covid again lately. I have all my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
SEVERAL HUNDRED? Yeah, I'd just change careers. jkjkjk

Man, it seems like everyone is getting covid again lately. I have all my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed.
It is making the rounds again - me, my wife, and all three kids that are in college have had it in the last 3 weeks. Multiple people at work as well. The good thing is it has been nothing worse than a bad cold/flu for most everyone I know. Dr. was going to give me paxlovid but I decided to just ride it out.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Same here, I've been home from work since Monday. Thank Grog NYS still has Covid pay. We're the last state. I have however not forgone any kava, just drank much less and progressively more as I got better, still sick, but over the rough days. At least I'll be good for a solid 6 months after this. Hope everyone has a good and relaxing weekend!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Same here, I've been home from work since Monday. Thank Grog NYS still has Covid pay. We're the last state. I have however not forgone any kava, just drank much less and progressively more as I got better, still sick, but over the rough days. At least I'll be good for a solid 6 months after this. Hope everyone has a good and relaxing weekend!
CAUTION NSFL: I was gargling my kava to help with my sore throat...the numbing effect would help ease the dry cough scratchiness I kept getting. I am still fighting a bit of fatigue but otherwise no worse for the wear.